Guess what came in the mail yesterday??

another great reason to live in New Jersey....

Am thinking about springfield... but i gotta find a dog friendly apartment for like either $1000 or less... dont really want to spend more than that...

Hah! Good luck.

The $hit hole I live in is more than a grand a month is around that amount and officially you're not supposed to have pets but because of a grandfather clause everyone has one anyway.

I think i want to go into derivatives personally, or do some sort of derivatives analyitical work, but they say you need experience on all the jobs ive seen... but ill see what comes...

derivative accounting is pretty complicated stuff. We have work shops every now and then and all I come out htere thinking is, "maybe my job isn't so bad"

Hah! Good luck.

The $hit hole I live in is more than a grand a month is around that amount and officially you're not supposed to have pets but because of a grandfather clause everyone has one anyway.

I only want a studio or 1 bedroom.... pref. one bedroom...

I'm only saying this because we're friends:
But you're too old for a studio. Unless its a huge loft or something really cool.

Yeah. Unfortunately, c'est vrai.

But from what I hear hoboken can be a really cool place to live. West NY is cool too from what I hear.

Yeah and its a fun place to be and I'd have a place to crash after happy hours.

I think you should take the plunge!

Back