guno banned

In the words of Hillary, what difference does it make. guno has plenty of socks. While that profile may not be used, plenty of other socks will be.

if he comes back as a ban evader we quickly will ramp up the ban length and it'll get to perma pretty quickly. I would just take the 7 days. jpp isn't that amazing.

if he comes back as a ban evader we quickly will ramp up the ban length and it'll get to perma pretty quickly. I would just take the 7 days. jpp isn't that amazing.

Extending the ban length on the guno profile doesn't change that other profiles (socks) by the same person still respond.

Extending the ban length on the guno profile doesn't change that other profiles (socks) by the same person still respond.

again, this site seems to have a lot of people that are paranoid and always think someone is someone else. that's not always the case. if we catch them it's bad news .

But sometimes, it is the case. You just don't know it.

i said this once to a perma'd user that kept trying to come back a few times.

Basically.... they only have to screw up once.

In the meantime, they'll have to completely adjust their attitude and personality. If it's to the point where no one can tell the difference, then whatever problem that previously existed, has been solved. Asshole posters think they are getting us by all of a sudden changing their behavior and taking on a more subdued personality? nah. They've lost hardcore. Theyve been beaten into submission, knowing they have to tow the line, knowing they have to behave, and they are all but admitting they are addicted to JPP like a crackwhore.

Back