guno banned

if he comes back as a ban evader we quickly will ramp up the ban length and it'll get to perma pretty quickly. I would just take the 7 days. jpp isn't that amazing.

Grind, for once I disagree with you. JPP IS that amazing. And what happens in 23 days?

No, that was gumo. I wonder if that little typo was accidental.

I don't think so, knowing Billy I very much doubt if he had much time for Gumo/Guno. Anyway the nasty bastard is toast, thank me later!! I will celebrate by gobbling some pork, it's the least I can do!!

Last edited:
Again, extending the ban length on someone with multiple profiles is meaningless. It's not paranoia, just an observation that has shown to be true.

the vast majority of the people that get banned, stay banned

my name has nothing to do with yum kippor lol

it's the end of october, I.e. the end of my tolerance break. in 23 days, I'm getting lit

ban length doesn't auto go from 30 to 90

we have a lot of 60's. sometimes we'll repeat the 30. depends on the offense and the user

I wonder if that little typo was accidental.
Who knows.

Why anyone would want to get rid of a genuinely decent poster like Sailor and give passes and reduced ban times to toxic pieces of shit like Goon-O and Dumber is beyond me.

Maybe libs are more valued because they are the minority.

Who knows.

Why anyone would want to get rid of a genuinely decent poster like Sailor and give passes and reduced ban times to toxic pieces of shit like Goon-O and Dumber is beyond me.

Maybe libs are more valued because they are the minority.

I think the owner believes left wing trolls are beneficial to the forum. They are coddled, and allowed unlimited sock accounts.

His last 12b ban was 30 days.

Guess being a stupid libtard limits your ban time to a month no matter how many times you repeat the behavior. Ridiculous.

can you please quit whining like a little pussy? most bans are 7 days to start. his first ban was 30. now his second ban is 30 like most people. many people will get 30 for a second ban, and even a third ban. It depends on many factors and it's applied to both sides. P.s. 3 out of 4 mods are conservatives. so you really don't know what you are talking about.

can you please quit whining like a little pussy? most bans are 7 days to start. his first ban was 30. now his second ban is 30 like most people. many people will get 30 for a second ban, and even a third ban. It depends on many factors and it's applied to both sides. P.s. 3 out of 4 mods are conservatives. so you really don't know what you are talking about.
So bans don't exceed 30 days for anyone. Got it. I thought bans were extended for repeat offenders and you've clarified they're not. Fantabulous.

I don't really care. Just making an observation.....

Back