Guy tells cop "Not without a warrant"... Cop?

I hate to bust all your guys balloons; but it's fake.
If you read down the comments section, you'll find the following link:
http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201109090665

ST. MARYS, W.Va. -- St. Marys officials are investigating a video posted on the YouTube website of a fake traffic stop involving city police officers.

The video shows a St. Marys officer pulling over an SUV. The driver tells the officer he can't search the vehicle without a warrant. The officer then yells expletives at the man.

The SUV's driver also is a police officer, the Parkersburg News and Sentinel reported Friday.

The video was posted Aug. 31, according to the website.

City Council held a 15-minute executive session Thursday at the end of its regular meeting to discuss a personnel matter but didn't take any action. City officials did not comment on the video, citing personnel matters, the newspaper reported.

Mayor Paul Ingram said the issue is still under investigation.

The wife of one officer allegedly shown in the video told the council that it was a joke.

"Everyone makes mistakes. It wasn't meant to hurt anyone," said Kris Boron, whose husband is Officer Nathan Boron. "It was a joke that should never have happened. My husband made a public apology on Facebook, and sent letters of apology to city council and the local paper."

"He shouldn't lose his job over this," she said.

She said dozens of blue balloons were tied up along Second Street by supporters of her husband.

"People are making a mountain over a mole hill," St. Marys resident Bruce Chaddock said.

"They are talking about taking someone's livelihood over 30 seconds of a video. It's ridiculous."

That was very funny. I am surprised it was not much worse. The cop actually followed the law instead of simply lying and claiming the DEFENDNAT agreed to the search. Video in Police cars is a great thing for justice.

I seriously doubt it is fake, police apologist.
Comment from under the video
John Zych ### Turns out the video isn't real, the "driver" is another cop

http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201109090665

St. Marys investigates officers' prank video - News - The Charleston Gazette - West Virginia...

www.wvgazette.com

ST. MARYS, W.Va. -- St. Marys officials are investigating a video posted on the YouTube website of a fake traffic stop involving city police officers.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's "fake" all right. LOL. Worst. Excuse. Ever. (Still investigating, but it's fake folks! Not Real! But we gotta investigate and find out all about it because it isn't REAL!)

Yeah, it's "fake" all right. LOL. Worst. Excuse. Ever. (Still investigating, but it's fake folks! Not Real! But we gotta investigate and find out all about it because it isn't REAL!)

I didn't realize that my revelation would create such a shit storm, from those who wanted it to be factual (you excluded of course).

I didn't realize that my revelation would create such a shit storm, from those who wanted it to be factual (you excluded of course).

Poor Rune.
The revelation that the video was faked, has caused him to groan about it.
I guess he was so elated when he first thought it was real, that he just couldn't take the truth and now he's heartbroken.

Too Bad
So Sad

Poor Rune.
The revelation that the video was faked, has caused him to groan about it.
I guess he was so elated when he first thought it was real, that he just couldn't take the truth and now he's heartbroken.

Too Bad

So Sad

What retard? You still have not proven the video is fake? That's what I thought.

Back