Guy tells cop "Not without a warrant"... Cop?

What retard? You still have not proven the video is fake? That's what I thought.

Did you even read the news article, about the video, you dumb fuck??
Of course you didn't.
You just shoved your head up your ass and began yodeling; LA LA LA LA LA, at the top of your voice.
Do you have someone who reminds you to breathe?

Did someone actually document that the video was faked, or are we still speculating at this point?

You really need to read all the posts, 3D.
Especially since it was post #4 in a count of 25. :palm:

I hate to bust all your guys balloons; but it's fake.
If you read down the comments section, you'll find the following link:
http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201109090665

ST. MARYS, W.Va. -- St. Marys officials are investigating a video posted on the YouTube website of a fake traffic stop involving city police officers.

The video shows a St. Marys officer pulling over an SUV. The driver tells the officer he can't search the vehicle without a warrant. The officer then yells expletives at the man.

The SUV's driver also is a police officer, the Parkersburg News and Sentinel reported Friday.

The video was posted Aug. 31, according to the website.

City Council held a 15-minute executive session Thursday at the end of its regular meeting to discuss a personnel matter but didn't take any action. City officials did not comment on the video, citing personnel matters, the newspaper reported.

Mayor Paul Ingram said the issue is still under investigation.

The wife of one officer allegedly shown in the video told the council that it was a joke.

"Everyone makes mistakes. It wasn't meant to hurt anyone," said Kris Boron, whose husband is Officer Nathan Boron. "It was a joke that should never have happened. My husband made a public apology on Facebook, and sent letters of apology to city council and the local paper."

"He shouldn't lose his job over this," she said.

She said dozens of blue balloons were tied up along Second Street by supporters of her husband.

"People are making a mountain over a mole hill," St. Marys resident Bruce Chaddock said.

"They are talking about taking someone's livelihood over 30 seconds of a video. It's ridiculous."

You really need to read all the posts, 3D.
Especially since it was post #4 in a count of 25. :palm:

I hate to bust all your guys balloons; but it's fake.
If you read down the comments section, you'll find the following link:
http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201109090665

ST. MARYS, W.Va. -- St. Marys officials are investigating a video posted on the YouTube website of a fake traffic stop involving city police officers.

The video shows a St. Marys officer pulling over an SUV. The driver tells the officer he can't search the vehicle without a warrant. The officer then yells expletives at the man.

The SUV's driver also is a police officer, the Parkersburg News and Sentinel reported Friday.

The video was posted Aug. 31, according to the website.

City Council held a 15-minute executive session Thursday at the end of its regular meeting to discuss a personnel matter but didn't take any action. City officials did not comment on the video, citing personnel matters, the newspaper reported.

Mayor Paul Ingram said the issue is still under investigation.

The wife of one officer allegedly shown in the video told the council that it was a joke.

"Everyone makes mistakes. It wasn't meant to hurt anyone," said Kris Boron, whose husband is Officer Nathan Boron. "It was a joke that should never have happened. My husband made a public apology on Facebook, and sent letters of apology to city council and the local paper."

"He shouldn't lose his job over this," she said.

She said dozens of blue balloons were tied up along Second Street by supporters of her husband.

"People are making a mountain over a mole hill," St. Marys resident Bruce Chaddock said.

"They are talking about taking someone's livelihood over 30 seconds of a video. It's ridiculous."

Bullshit, you haven't proven a fucking thing, and the cop in the video is as dumb as you are, which is why it is so funny, AND why you are trying so hard to make out like it is fake.

I don't care if it is real or fake, but I will keep fucking with you, because you are a useless oxygen bandit.

Bullshit, you haven't proven a fucking thing, and the cop in the video is as dumb as you are, which is why it is so funny, AND why you are trying so hard to make out like it is fake.

I don't care if it is real or fake, but I will keep fucking with you, because you are a useless oxygen bandit.

This is why you can't debate with liberals. They could be getting eaten by a tiger and they would argue that the cat is just being playful. It's retarded.

This is why you can't debate with liberals. They could be getting eaten by a tiger and they would argue that the cat is just being playful. It's retarded.
Conservatives can't debate with liberals because the conservative brain is more primitive, literally wired differently than the liberal brain. You can't grasp the concepts we discuss, you simply feel fear about the changes being proposed.

Conservatives can't debate with liberals because the conservative brain is more primitive, literally wired differently than the liberal brain. You can't grasp the concepts we discuss, you simply feel fear about the changes being proposed.
I agree that the liberal brain is wired differently, but I disagree that it is more advanced. In fact there have been studies that suggest that liberalism is a form of disease.

Regardless, conservatives understand liberal concepts. On the fiscal side, if we fear them it's only because we know that they cause economic pain to so many.

Weren't you leaving?

Are you having a similar conversation with ILA right now, by any chance? If not, I don't want to be here.

Back