Guys and Girls

cancel2 2022

Canceled
I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up!!

I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up!!

:rofl: After telling her that I see you're still alive!!

old. tom i hope you are not trying to pass that off as your own

anyway, see you in werewolf on monday :)

So that bulge in your trousers is really just a rack of keys?

Colour me surprised...

I've heard that joke a lot lately....

Is this seriously an argument over who tells better jokes?

If somebody posts a joke then I'll say nothing even it's pathetic and tired. It seems to me however, that somebody like Yurt, who claims to be a follower of Socrates needs to know something about the great philosopher. Having said that, it's a valuable lesson for all of us to know.

It is said that Socrates once visited the oracle of Delphi, where he was told the most important task in his life was to know his real self. To know the real self is perhaps the ultimate goal of philosophy. If we don’t know who we are, how can we solve the mysteries of life and help other people? For Socrates knowing thyself was more than a mere intellectual quest. It was an idea that shaped his life and inner attitude. He was never satisfied with accepting outer appearances and conventional wisdom, but always strove for a deeper understanding of his real Self. Above all, Socrates taught us not accept our existing thoughts as true. Step back and re-evaluate the truth and veracity of your opinions and beliefs. Seek to know your real self and seek truth. It is a lofty philosophy, but one that has retained an enduring appeal and fascination through the ages.

If somebody posts a joke then I'll say nothing even it's pathetic and tired. It seems to me however, that somebody like Yurt, who claims to be a follower of Socrates needs to know something about the great philosopher. Having said that, it's a valuable lesson for all of us to know.

It is said that Socrates once visited the oracle of Delphi, where he was told the most important task in his life was to know his real self. To know the real self is perhaps the ultimate goal of philosophy. If we don’t know who we are, how can we solve the mysteries of life and help other people? For Socrates knowing thyself was more than a mere intellectual quest. It was an idea that shaped his life and inner attitude. He was never satisfied with accepting outer appearances and conventional wisdom, but always strove for a deeper understanding of his real Self. Above all, Socrates taught us not accept our existing thoughts as true. Step back and re-evaluate the truth and veracity of your opinions and beliefs. Seek to know your real self and seek truth. It is a lofty philosophy, but one that has retained an enduring appeal and fascination through the ages.

i claimed to be a follower of socrates? you're on drugs....i never claimed that...

Back