Gym-bra clad girls eat world's HOTTEST chilli…and it goes VERY wrong

cancel2 2022

Canceled
These two have got to be totally brain dead, they could have ended up seriously hurt or worse!!

Two girls, Sabrina and Lizzy, decided to show the digital world what it’s like if you take a bite out of a spicy pepper which is 2.2 million Scoville units.

The duo decided they’d try a Carolina Reaper pepper and film their reactions for Lizzy’s popular YouTube channel. The video has now reached more than 1,400,000 views. The pair start off with smiles on their faces, brimming with excitement for what’s to come, and look keen to wrap their lips round the deadly chilli. Lizzy asks Sabrina: “Are you ready for this?” Sabrina answers: “I don’t know are you?”

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style...very-wrong-carolina-reaper-pepper-watch-video

Lolz, the brunette had asthma and did it anyway. That is a really terrible idea.

Generally with these things, you should start with lower intensity peppers and gradually increase the intensity. That way you know what to expect and aren't totally taken by surprise when you decide to suddenly upgrade from a pickled jalapeno to a Carolina reaper. Whatever, it's not dangerous (at least if you don't have asthma or some other medical condition).

Last edited:
Water doesn't really make it worse. It's just that it only relieves pain while you're drinking it, it comes back just as hard after that. Milk doesn't really do shit either honestly.

The American Chemical Society explains:

"The capsaicin molecules that are found in peppers have long hydrocarbon tails, meaning capsaicin is a non-polar molecule. As such, it dissolves in other non-polar substances.

If you eat something spicy and drink water—a polar substance—it’s as though you’ve mixed oil and water. Essentially, the water will spread the capsaicin throughout your mouth, making the pain even worse."

"The capsaicin molecules that are found in peppers have long hydrocarbon tails, meaning capsaicin is a non-polar molecule. As such, it dissolves in other non-polar substances.

If you eat something spicy and drink water—a polar substance—it’s as though you’ve mixed oil and water. Essentially, the water will spread the capsaicin throughout your mouth, making the pain even worse."

Yeah, but then there's less of it in one spot so it evens out.

Water doesn't really make it worse. It's just that it only relieves pain while you're drinking it, it comes back just as hard after that. Milk doesn't really do shit either honestly.

Something like yoghurt is the best thing for ameliorating the pain, water has very little effect.

That is just saying that chilli oil is hydrophobic, hence you need something that will dissolve it like yoghurt.

I've tried icecream before. Again, really great effect while it's in your mouth, but then the burn just returns once you've swallowed it. Really I just prefer to sit it out, you adjust to the pain that way rather than having it shut off for a bit just to return full blast in a few seconds.

I've tried icecream before. Again, really great effect while it's in your mouth, but then the burn just returns once you've swallowed it. Really I just prefer to sit it out, you adjust to the pain that way rather than having it shut off for a bit just to return full blast in a few seconds.

Try semen, that ought to work.

Try semen, that ought to work.

Does that work for you?

attachment.php

Lolz, the brunette had asthma and did it anyway. That is a really terrible idea.

Generally with these things, you should start with lower intensity peppers and gradually increase the intensity. That way you know what to expect and aren't totally taken by surprise when you decide to suddenly upgrade from a pickled jalapeno to a Carolina reaper. Whatever, it's not dangerous (at least if you don't have asthma or some other medical condition).
What if it caused an anaphylactic shock and your throat become so swollen that you died from asphyxia?

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

This is my second favorite ghost chili youtube.. The first was taken off.......... It was a group of guys in London a few years ago before we heard of it here.. These guys w/ family back in India had some sent to them & they assumed because their parents were from there, they could eat them straight up~ Never heard so much cursing & laughing..LMAO!!!

Water doesn't make it worse. It just doesn't really do anything. Milk helps as the proteins in milk neutralizes some of the capsicum.

Back