H.L. Mencken: "there is nothing notably dignified about religious ideas."

Not all Christians. True Christians do not conduct hate speech, only love.

This Revolution is coming for all Christians who do not swear allegiance to WOKE, their religion is only valid for the trivial.

The marxist types always come for religion....in this case Christianity will be replaced with the WOKE Religion.....that's the plan.

This Revolution is coming for all Christians who do not swear allegiance to WOKE, their religion is only valid for the trivial.

The marxist types always come for religion....in this case Christianity will be replaced with the WOKE Religion.....that's the plan.

The true Christians remain hidden.

You mean organized Christianity? I agree.

The crash of Christianity started around WW1 it looks like to me, that is a time period where so much went wrong because of the failure of the Elites, primarily a certainty in hyper rationality, and that men were now Gods.

Bret and Heather claim is that the main problem is too much change too fast, but that is not the root problem.

How was he complaining about religion? He merely said that the religious opinions should be respected.

dense fuck, he posted the exact opposite.....
"he most curious social convention of the great age in which we live is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected. Its evil effects must be plain enough to everyone. "

Those who say and claim to think as they are told are fine.

I am not.

Me, either. Especially when those who believe what they are told are believing big lies with no evidence--there are millions of those.

It doesn't sound like you are repressed, either. I don't think anybody is being repressed in the U. S. Some are just whining about being victims because they don't get their way.

dense fuck, he posted the exact opposite.....
"he most curious social convention of the great age in which we live is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected. Its evil effects must be plain enough to everyone. "

Yes. It is saying that in this age we MUST respect religious opinions even if many of them are hateful, harmful and have evil effects. For example, Islam.

Yes. It is saying that in this age we MUST respect religious opinions even if many of them are hateful, harmful and have evil effects. For example, Islam.

no fuckwit......he is saying it is curious that society respects religious opinion, since it is evil.......get your fucking head out of your ass.....

no fuckwit......he is saying it is curious that society respects religious opinion, since it is evil.......get your fucking head out of your ass.....

So are you saying we should respect Muslim's opinions, regardless of their evil effects?

You know that Christianity isn't the only religion, right? You seem to feel accused.

So are you saying we should respect Muslim's opinions, regardless of their evil effects?

You know that Christianity isn't the only religion, right? You seem to feel accused.

no fool.......I'm saying you are a fucking idiot who can't understand basic English........get your head out of your ass......

no fool.......I'm saying you are a fucking idiot who can't understand basic English........get your head out of your ass......

Okay. So are you saying that if a Christian pastor says that faggots should be stoned to death or an Imam says that they should be thrown off rooftops, we should respect their opinions?

Okay. So are you saying that if a Christian pastor says that faggots should be stoned to death or an Imam says that they should be thrown off rooftops, we should respect their opinions?

no fuckwit.......I've said none of the shit you've posted.......stop being a cunt.....

you've turned the OP on its head because you didn't understand it and you're making yourself look dumber with every post.....

preach it, Pastor Pumpkin.......you've proved my point about atheists in this thread.......

Religions have historically had ill or evil effects on humanity. Not my problem if you cannot comprehend it. To see modern day evil effects, look no further than the Middle East.

Religions have historically had ill or evil effects on humanity. Not my problem if you cannot comprehend it. To see modern day evil effects, look no further than the Middle East.

well, its been a fun afternoon, pulling the wings off flys and pointing at your stupidity.......but the Iowa/Iowa State game is on and your insane bigotry is getting boring.......maybe you and BP can find a quiet corner and such each other off........

well, its been a fun afternoon, pulling the wings off flys and pointing at your stupidity.......but the Iowa/Iowa State game is on and your insane bigotry is getting boring.......maybe you and BP can find a quiet corner and such each other off........

I accept your concession. Have fun.

Back