H1N1 is a man made flu?

For this to have been a natural [occurrence] it means an infected bird from North America would have had to infect pigs in Europe, then be re-infected by those same pigs, with an unlikely cross-species mutation that allowed the bird to carry it again, then that bird would have had to fly to Asia and infected pigs there, and those Asian pigs would then have had to mutate the virus once again (while preserving the European swine and bird elements) to become humanly transmittable, and then a human would have had to catch that virus from the Asian pigs — in Mexico!

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/14921

:fogey:

What ingredients specifcally? Could I see your chemistry degree?
Can you tell me which ones that you would agree would be bad?

If this flu was particularly virulent I may consider the vaccination, as it stands we'll get the regular flu vaccination, but not this one for the Hinie Flu.

Before they started handing it out it was said you would need three total shots for this flu vaccination, then they moved it to two, now I believe they dropped it to one. Even the people giving the shot have no clue what to expect.

I prefer not to expose myself to Guillon-Barre if I can avoid it.

Before they started handing it out it was said you would need three total shots for this flu vaccination, then they moved it to two, now I believe they dropped it to one.

And?

Even the people giving the shot have no clue what to expect.

A normal flu vaccine?

I prefer not to expose myself to Guillon-Barre if I can avoid it.

Thanks for playing the sensationalism game, damo. Guillon-Barre is a risk with all vaccines. You are still far more likely to die from swine flu than Guillon-Barre from the Flu vaccine.

And?

A normal flu vaccine?

Thanks for playing the sensationalism game, damo. Guillon-Barre is a risk with all vaccines. You are still far more likely to die from swine flu than Guillon-Barre from the Flu vaccine.
Again, it isn't "normal" when they can't even agree on the dosage. Direct evidence before us, the fact that in order to get them to even produce it they had to expunge any right you had to sue the company making it, the fact that they don't even have any idea what dosage would be good, that it hasn't been tested (much like the 70s version of swine flu vaccine), and that you are saying stupid stuff about it online pretty much tell me it isn't a "normal flu vaccine"....

I am not, and have never been, one of the "don't get a vaccine" type of people. I believe in vaccinations, I just don't support unnecessary untested mandatory vaccination for a flu that is less virulent than a normal flu (for which health care workers in NY are not forced to get a vaccination).

And it depends on the vaccination. In fact in the 70s you were more likely to die of Guillon-Barre than the flu, more did. And thems the facts folks.

Back