Had a really fucked up dream

It doesn't sound very simple to me.

Years ago, when I as on the patch (which gives you vivid dreams but i didn't know that), I had the most intense, real dream I've ever had. It was about an android. LOL But he was an awesome android, and we were in a big firefight, but then we were having sex. It was very very real. And I told my fiance about it, no big deal. But then later in the day I couldn't shake this dream, and I made the mistake of sighing and saying, I kind of miss my android lover. Everything real seemed less interesting after this dream.

Anyway, he actually got mad. So then I never mentioned my android lover again. Until today.

When you woke up; were the batteries, on your 5 cell flashlight, dead?

61OXHoHDaAL._AA1003_.jpg

It doesn't sound very simple to me.

Years ago, when I as on the patch (which gives you vivid dreams but i didn't know that), I had the most intense, real dream I've ever had. It was about an android. LOL But he was an awesome android, and we were in a big firefight, but then we were having sex. It was very very real. And I told my fiance about it, no big deal. But then later in the day I couldn't shake this dream, and I made the mistake of sighing and saying, I kind of miss my android lover. Everything real seemed less interesting after this dream.

Anyway, he actually got mad. So then I never mentioned my android lover again. Until today.

Good thing you dumped his sorry behind, if he was jealous about a dream lover.:gpow:

Back