Had my first cheeseburger since I can't remember

Cancel 2018.1

Yesterday My office staff ordered from a greasy spoon cheeseburger joint so I went along and ordered one too. A "London burger", cheeseburger with ham. Also cheese steak fries.
I'm about 90% vegetarian, more than half the meat I eat is fish and most of that is salmon.

Admittedly the burger and fries tasted pretty good while devouring it but jeezus I felt sick the rest of the day and could hardly sleep last night.

Yesterday My office staff ordered from a greasy spoon cheeseburger joint so I went along and ordered one too. A "London burger", cheeseburger with ham. Also cheese steak fries.
I'm about 90% vegetarian, more than half the meat I eat is fish and most of that is salmon.

Admittedly the burger and fries tasted pretty good while devouring it but jeezus I felt sick the rest of the day and could hardly sleep last night.

Funny.

You'd think that after voting for Trump and not experiencing those same symptoms, nothing could make you feel sick the rest of the day and not be able to sleep at night.

Weird.

Funny.

You'd think that after voting for Trump and not experiencing those same symptoms, nothing could make you feel sick the rest of the day and not be able to sleep at night.

Weird.

You're not right in the head.

Anyway, a somewhat vegetarian diet with eggs and fish is really one of the healthiest options. When I'm on it I feel better, but I do jones a good burger and steak.....

You're not right in the head.
No he's not. He was on dcj and one of the 3 dumbest posters there. (I'd place him in the low 5 here.) He knows full well I was a big supporter of Gary Johnson and hated Trump.
Second, only a snowflake could politicize something as innocuous as a post about eating crappy food but it's quite consistent with what they do. They also say I'm a racist for advocating healthy eating.
Anyway, a somewhat vegetarian diet with eggs and fish is really one of the healthiest options. When I'm on it I feel better, but I do enjoy a good burger and steak.....
You're obviously a rayciss! But I like a good steak every now and then too.

No he's not. He was on dcj and one of the 3 dumbest posters there. (I'd place him in the low 5 here.) He knows full well I was a big supporter of Gary Johnson and hated Trump.

Tell me exactly what it is that makes you think, that out of all the members of this forum as well as the ones at DCJ, that I would remember squat about you or which candidate you supported?

And YOU call ME dumb??? :palm:

All I know is that you side with the right-wing Trumptards around here so afaic, you're one of them and just as fucking shallow and stupid.

You must really take your dumb, eskimo-blowing, whale blubber-eating ass seriously to think I'd give enough of a shit about you or who you voted for to remember it.

:fu: F.U.

Second, only a snowflake could politicize something as innocuous as a post about eating crappy food but it's quite consistent with what they do. They also say I'm a racist for advocating healthy eating.

Only a snowflake could take what was obviously a joke and crap his fur-lined girly panties about politicizing some goofy, "who-gives-a-shit?" cheeseburger thread.

Get a sense of humor there, Atuk.

You're obviously a rayciss! But I like a good steak every now and then too.

Johnson?

why?

Tell me exactly what it is that makes you think, that out of all the members of this forum as well as the ones at DCJ, that I would remember squat about you or which candidate you supported?

And YOU call ME dumb??? :palm:

All I know is that you side with the right-wing Trumptards around here so afaic, you're one of them and just as fucking shallow and stupid.

You must really take your dumb, eskimo-blowing, whale blubber-eating ass seriously to think I'd give enough of a shit about you or who you voted for to remember it.

:fu: F.U.

Only a snowflake could take what was obviously a joke and crap his fur-lined girly panties about politicizing some goofy, "who-gives-a-shit?" cheeseburger thread.

Get a sense of humor there, Atuk.

yeah its kinda funny they think we would buy the "I voted for so and so" over all the right wing water carrying we can actually see them doing

Johnson?

why?

He was the most qualified, most honest, the only non-racist (I don't count Jill Stein as a candidate), zero baggage.I mountain biked in a group with him from Ruidoso , NM to Capitan, NM and back in the 90's.
Like me he's very liberal on abortion, he's for legalizing MJ, and he was for decriminalizing possession of any drugs.

That's because your body isn't used to something, and you gave it a large helping. My mom felt bad when she ate too much rich foods again after dieting. I nearly quit carbs back when, and got cramps when splurging suddenly. I have since loosened the carb restrictions to not be so restrictive, and now I don't have such issue when I want them.

not many Americans agreed with you

9. If you already have an ideology, we’re actually not terribly concerned with convincing you.

Most people have no concept of politics, economics, or philosophy. If they take an interest in these subjects because of something we said, or because they are genuinely interested in finding some kind of objective truth, then we have some hope of bringing them over to our side. Those are the people we are primarily interested in convincing.

Most people involved in these things aren’t actually interested in finding any sort of objective truth. As far as we’re concerned, the fact that they aren’t already libertarians is evidence enough of this. They chose a side for whatever reason, and they represent their team for better or worse. Liberals don’t tend to become conservatives, conservatives don’t tend to become liberals, and neither tend to become libertarians. At best for us, they try to get libertarians to assist them in their own anti-libertarian political agendas, and they’ve done an excellent job of accomplishing this. Trying to work with you then, generally ends up hurting us, and we’ve learned this lesson too many times to ignore it.

Having an ideology tends to imply some study of the subject at hand. If you have studied government, and determined that it has any potential to do anything positive, this implies you are really not very good at processing information. The failures of the State are so numerous and ridiculously obvious, that we find it difficult to believe any rational person could justify its existence. Your informed adherence to this absurdity tells us that you are pretty much beyond all hope of rescue.

So when libertarians argue with you, it’s not you we’re trying to convince. We’re doing it for the sake of others who might be watching. It gives us the opportunity to put information out there, and while you reject fact, after fact, after fact, we try to make you look like idiots so that others who may be watching have a negative opinion of you and your ideas, so that they do not join your cause and advance them.
voting

8. We’re not trying to win elections

Any libertarian who tells you he is trying to win an election is either lying to you about trying to win the election, lying to us about being a libertarian, or terribly misinformed. As far as we’re concerned, elections are a bad thing. We’re trying to end them, not win them.

The nature of the State is to make false promises to bait support from the people it victimizes. They promise to protect you from boogeymen, they promise to solve your economic problems, they promise to carry out the will of your deity. We see this as completely ridiculous, we know it will fail, and we know that most people are stupid enough to swallow it hook line and sinker, so we can’t compete with it in a popular vote.

Libertarians are anarchists, whether they realize it or not. Even the ones who are delusional enough to think that they are going to get elected and restore the bloody republic, are little more than useful idiots who are repeating anarchist propaganda for us through channels normally reserved for government. The goal is not to win your elections, the goal is to turn a large enough minority against the legitimacy of the State as to make its continued function impossible. So there’s absolutely no incentive to work with you in promoting candidates, which is the primary function of your political activity. You’re right when you say “No candidate is good enough” for us, no matter who runs for office we will tear him down because nobody has the right to be our ruler.
https://christophercantwell.com/2014/04/08/top-10-reasons-libertarians-arent-nice/

9. If you already have an ideology, we’re actually not terribly concerned with convincing you.

Most people have no concept of politics, economics, or philosophy. If they take an interest in these subjects because of something we said, or because they are genuinely interested in finding some kind of objective truth, then we have some hope of bringing them over to our side. Those are the people we are primarily interested in convincing.

Most people involved in these things aren’t actually interested in finding any sort of objective truth. As far as we’re concerned, the fact that they aren’t already libertarians is evidence enough of this. They chose a side for whatever reason, and they represent their team for better or worse. Liberals don’t tend to become conservatives, conservatives don’t tend to become liberals, and neither tend to become libertarians. At best for us, they try to get libertarians to assist them in their own anti-libertarian political agendas, and they’ve done an excellent job of accomplishing this. Trying to work with you then, generally ends up hurting us, and we’ve learned this lesson too many times to ignore it.

Having an ideology tends to imply some study of the subject at hand. If you have studied government, and determined that it has any potential to do anything positive, this implies you are really not very good at processing information. The failures of the State are so numerous and ridiculously obvious, that we find it difficult to believe any rational person could justify its existence. Your informed adherence to this absurdity tells us that you are pretty much beyond all hope of rescue.

So when libertarians argue with you, it’s not you we’re trying to convince. We’re doing it for the sake of others who might be watching. It gives us the opportunity to put information out there, and while you reject fact, after fact, after fact, we try to make you look like idiots so that others who may be watching have a negative opinion of you and your ideas, so that they do not join your cause and advance them.
voting

8. We’re not trying to win elections

Any libertarian who tells you he is trying to win an election is either lying to you about trying to win the election, lying to us about being a libertarian, or terribly misinformed. As far as we’re concerned, elections are a bad thing. We’re trying to end them, not win them.

The nature of the State is to make false promises to bait support from the people it victimizes. They promise to protect you from boogeymen, they promise to solve your economic problems, they promise to carry out the will of your deity. We see this as completely ridiculous, we know it will fail, and we know that most people are stupid enough to swallow it hook line and sinker, so we can’t compete with it in a popular vote.

Libertarians are anarchists, whether they realize it or not. Even the ones who are delusional enough to think that they are going to get elected and restore the bloody republic, are little more than useful idiots who are repeating anarchist propaganda for us through channels normally reserved for government. The goal is not to win your elections, the goal is to turn a large enough minority against the legitimacy of the State as to make its continued function impossible. So there’s absolutely no incentive to work with you in promoting candidates, which is the primary function of your political activity. You’re right when you say “No candidate is good enough” for us, no matter who runs for office we will tear him down because nobody has the right to be our ruler.
https://christophercantwell.com/2014/04/08/top-10-reasons-libertarians-arent-nice/

side shows

what good are they?

its like a child mimicking what the adults are doing

Back