Had my first cheeseburger since I can't remember

Funny.

You'd think that after voting for Trump and not experiencing those same symptoms, nothing could make you feel sick the rest of the day and not be able to sleep at night.

Weird.

another example of you having absolutely no chill

a thread about cheeseburgers and you still have to make it political. Fucking CHILL THE FUCK OUT NOMAD

another example of you having absolutely no chill

a thread about cheeseburgers and you still have to make it political. Fucking CHILL THE FUCK OUT NOMAD

its hard to get chill with people who lie all the time and refuse cold hard court documented facts

its like expecting people to hang and be chill with the person who just slandered them and stole their car

Would you rather me vote republican?

yes

at least it would have been honest

you see once we end the republican party cheating in elections it wont matter who YOU vote for

but you already figured out how to do that by voting Johnson

yes

at least it would have been honest

you see once we end the republican party cheating in elections it wont matter who YOU vote for

but you already figured out how to do that by voting Johnson

It's far more dishonest for me to eat cheeseburgers. A violation of my senses.

libertarian ideas are all failed ideas
How do you know? We never get get the chance to fail since we never get elected . Not that we care.
4. We actually are smarter than you

The Triple Nine Society, an organization whose membership is reserved for people with IQ’s in the top one tenth of one percent, even more discriminating than Mensa, did a survey on the politics of its members. The results don’t surprise us. Members overwhelmingly supported legalizing all drugs, prostitution, and gambling. They supported gun rights, and free markets. They opposed government involvement in medicine, and income taxes.

Government is a scam, and like other scams it relies on the gullibility of its victims. We’re not falling for it, but you are, and your support of that system harms us. Your stupidity literally hurts.

why back failure
Because it's better than tyranny which you back.

No he's not. He was on dcj and one of the 3 dumbest posters there. (I'd place him in the low 5 here.) He knows full well I was a big supporter of Gary Johnson and hated Trump.
Second, only a snowflake could politicize something as innocuous as a post about eating crappy food but it's quite consistent with what they do. They also say I'm a racist for advocating healthy eating.
You're obviously a rayciss! But I like a good steak every now and then too.

LOL and thanks for the heads up on SoMad.

I've tried various ways to make veggie steak and there is nada that I can come up with.

Lunch meats are readily available, however, they are very high in sodium and taste like cardboard (to me) and I grew up with that food! :d

That's because your body isn't used to something, and you gave it a large helping. My mom felt bad when she ate too much rich foods again after dieting. I nearly quit carbs back when, and got cramps when splurging suddenly. I have since loosened the carb restrictions to not be so restrictive, and now I don't have such issue when I want them.

Is it true you posted a picture of yourself and you're overweight?

Yesterday My office staff ordered from a greasy spoon cheeseburger joint so I went along and ordered one too. A "London burger", cheeseburger with ham. Also cheese steak fries.
I'm about 90% vegetarian, more than half the meat I eat is fish and most of that is salmon.

Admittedly the burger and fries tasted pretty good while devouring it but jeezus I felt sick the rest of the day and could hardly sleep last night.
That's because you forgot the beer to drink with it.

Yesterday My office staff ordered from a greasy spoon cheeseburger joint so I went along and ordered one too. A "London burger", cheeseburger with ham. Also cheese steak fries.
I'm about 90% vegetarian, more than half the meat I eat is fish and most of that is salmon.

Admittedly the burger and fries tasted pretty good while devouring it but jeezus I felt sick the rest of the day and could hardly sleep last night.
Yep...chicken and fish here. On the rare occasions that I eat meat, my body revolts. I don't think I could even eat what you had.

You're not right in the head.

Anyway, a somewhat vegetarian diet with eggs and fish is really one of the healthiest options. When I'm on it I feel better, but I do jones a good burger and steak.....
You don't have to deny those in your diet to be healthy. Just make them an occasional treat. I limit myself to red meat twice a week and fried foods once a week and my blood chemistry is very good.

Mostly I eat raw fruits, vegetables and nuts through out the day and for dinner I have pretty much a normal meal. Pasta, beans and rice, chicken adobo, are pretty typical.

Only lefties are vegetarian & vegans... You commie.....
..:rolleyes:

lol

I did that for about 6 months & had a steak, I was bloated & sick as well........... I hardly eat red meat any more either..

No he's not. He was on dcj and one of the 3 dumbest posters there. (I'd place him in the low 5 here.) He knows full well I was a big supporter of Gary Johnson and hated Trump.
Second, only a snowflake could politicize something as innocuous as a post about eating crappy food but it's quite consistent with what they do. They also say I'm a racist for advocating healthy eating.
You're obviously a rayciss! But I like a good steak every now and then too.

& I assume that is in moderation as well..

I use to BBQ almost every day in the summer, which is almost 9 months here now days & tri-tips, chops etc, man, wonder I am still alive...lol

Back