Haggard convinced he's 'completely hetero,'

Just because he's gay doesn't mean he doesn't believe that it is a sin. It seems he is more in conflict than in actual denial...

Plus he made the bank preaching to people who will believe that he can emerge straight from "therapy".

Just because he's gay doesn't mean he doesn't believe that it is a sin. It seems he is more in conflict than in actual denial...

Plus he made the bank preaching to people who will believe that he can emerge straight from "therapy".

or it seems that he's a fucking GAY idiot...

b/c all heteros do meth and take it up the @ss...

he's gotten more than i ever have im sure but he's hetero... why do holyrollers hate themselves so much?? se la vi.

You get the gold star award for the day. I'm sure he's going to milk this for everything he can.

I guess he spent his time in rehab watching films of people dying from aids...
Kinda like the bloody films in driving school ?

He truly will make the bank as a preacher who was "redeemed" by Christ at his "lowest moment". He'll testify how Christ healed him from the Oppressive "Demon" of Homosexuality...

They'll babble for a few minutes, then somebody will "translate" the babble, (amazingly the translation is usually in ancient English... I guess God likes to say "Yea" and "Thee" when speaking through a person.) then they'll have prayer, a few of them will fall down and take a nap on the floor...

Then they'll pass the collection plate...

I just think its hilarious. We all know where this is going. Damo described it to a T.

oh thats right you usually don't have one...

been in the fireman gear lately?
I have a point, you just don't read it...

I said that he'll use this and end up making a ton of cash because of it. Nothing better than a good "redeemed" story to get you money when you preach.

He truly will make the bank as a preacher who was "redeemed" by Christ at his "lowest moment". He'll testify how Christ healed him from the Oppressive "Demon" of Homosexuality...

They'll babble for a few minutes, then somebody will "translate" the babble, (amazingly the translation is usually in ancient English... I guess God likes to say "Yea" and "Thee" when speaking through a person.) then they'll have prayer, a few of them will fall down and take a nap on the floor...

Then they'll pass the collection plate...

Amen Brother! you tell em :)

Funny I have never heard a preacher that did not take pride in have been a terrible sinner.
I guess that is my problem I have just not sinned enough to be redeemed :rolleyes:

All these guys just remind me of an old, old Burt Lancaster movie that they used to show on the late, late show in b/w: "Elmer Gantry". There were so many truths in that, it made my stomach curdle.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/06/haggard.ap/index.html

DENVER, Colorado (AP) -- One of four ministers who oversaw three weeks of intensive counseling for the Rev. Ted Haggard said the disgraced minister emerged convinced that he is "completely heterosexual."

:cof1: :readit: :bs:

Ummmm, okay. I believe that. Why are christofascists completely in denial?

Three weeks, that is a record...So how did they come to this conclusion?
Parade a bunch fo naked men in front of him?

Back