HAHAHAHA

OMG, you're right!!

I think he could have lived with just the posts, so long as my avatar and sig got changed, but apparently problems with other posters pushed him completely over the edge...

But I digress.

carmen-elektra-hot-women.jpg

Maybe PMP didn't really leave....just like Solitary and SM didn't. Ya think?

legion troll is such a fool...an obsessive fool...i have no idea why any heterosexual male would be so obsessed with me as to create dozens of mock yurt trolls, steal my avi from usmb, mock my dead brother in a pm....

i mean really....that is beyond obsession, that is mentally disturbed, for fuck sake, its a POLITICS board

go do your homo erotic stalking on homo erotic board

That there is some fucked up shit. What kind of sick mind would do something like that?

Fuck. What an asshole.

the poster, created in 2008 at usmb, used information i've only said on this board and pm'd me over there....

1 whole post since 2008 and coincidentally this poster insults my dead brother in a pm just last week....hmmm....i wonder who that could be....

the poster, created in 2008 at usmb, used information i've only said on this board and pm'd me over there....

1 whole post since 2008 and coincidentally this poster insults my dead brother in a pm just last week....hmmm....i wonder who that could be....

BS. Prove it or STFU.

whooooooooo

a person creating multiple nics, using most of them seldom, having them for YEARS, knowing stuff from this board and pm'ing me about it at another board...

i'll give you a hint....LT :)

i guess it wasn't last week....bob5150 at usmb sent me a pm on august 5, 2010. i actually forwarded to gunny to simply ask him who this person was, and gunny banned him due to the pm being so fucked up, i just wanted to know who the guy was and how someone from 2008 would know the personal info

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/bob5150.html

a person creating multiple nics, using most of them seldom, having them for YEARS, knowing stuff from this board and pm'ing me about it at another board...

i guess it wasn't last week....bob5150 at usmb sent me a pm on august 5, 2010. i actually forwarded to gunny to simply ask him who this person was, and gunny banned him due to the pm being so fucked up, i just wanted to know who the guy was and how someone from 2008 would know the personal info

So you can't prove it and won't STFU. How Yurtsie of you.

How many people have you accused of this shit over the years, faggot?

On a serious note, the first girl I posted, not Carmen Electra, has one of the most beautiful faces of any that I have ever posted. Can I get "hell yeahs" on that? I'll see if I ca find her name...

Is augustiono5150 the same dude?

Is augustiono5150 the same dude?

Yurtsie sucks mod ass all over the interwebs in a desperate attempt to validate his various paranoid fantasies.

You should check out his "identification" threads.

He's claimed that a lot of other posters are "stalking" him on this and other boards and usually says he "knows" who it really is.

Trouble is, it's usually someone different.

Is the whole world out to get you, Yurtsie?

legion troll is such a fool...an obsessive fool...i have no idea why any heterosexual male would be so obsessed with me as to create dozens of mock yurt trolls, steal my avi from usmb, mock my dead brother in a pm....

i mean really....that is beyond obsession, that is mentally disturbed, for fuck sake, its a POLITICS board

go do your homo erotic stalking on homo erotic board

Ever notice that its always liberals pulling this shit?

Back