halo everybuddy.

Have you ever had authentic Chinese food? What you get here in the US is American food with a Chinese spin but you would never find it in a restaurant in China.

I have not.... please describe. I've noticed when we eat in Asian places and/or Asian buffets that when the Asian staff folks get a plate for themselves, they choose white rice, veggies, fruit, and maybe a bit of baked fish.

I am getting ready to morph into another new user name. Any last requests?

Well, according to Toxic you're my sock, or Jade Dragon's sock, or Milomason's sock, or Crazy Cat Lady's sock.... someone's sock, not a real account. So that might inspire you to satirical greatness!

Well, according to Toxic you're my sock, or Jade Dragon's sock, or Milomason's sock, or Crazy Cat Lady's sock.... someone's sock, not a real account. So that might inspire you to satirical greatness!

I weirdly haven't made a sock yet.

I weirdly haven't made a sock yet.

Suuuure..... lol.

How weird to be someone who thinks that every new person is a sock. My guess about TDS is, if he/she is a sock, he/she belongs to Katrina. Just a guess though. Don't care who it is as long as they're fun to debate with.

Suuuure..... lol.

How weird to be someone who thinks that every new person is a sock. My guess about TDS is, if he/she is a sock, he/she belongs to Katrina. Just a guess though. Don't care who it is as long as they're fun to debate with.

No it's not Jack.

I have not.... please describe. I've noticed when we eat in Asian places and/or Asian buffets that when the Asian staff folks get a plate for themselves, they choose white rice, veggies, fruit, and maybe a bit of baked fish.
Describe? My word do you have all day? China is a vast country with all sorts of regional cuisine. If you want a better idea just YouTube authentic Chinese Food. Fortunately you’re starting to see more authentic Chinese and Asian restaurants. The next time you go to a Chinese restaurant order a steamed bun of any sort. Dim Sum is usually authentic. Most Sczechuan recipes are not but the real thing is nuclear. Ask your server for a roast pork dish. If it’s crispy pork belly it’s authentic if it’s something else it’s probably not. Try a scallion pancake instead of an egg roll. You can also ask your server at most Chinese Restaurants for something authentic and they will probably accommodate you. Though don’t be surprised if it has a flavor profile your not familiar with. If your a very particular eater...then stay home. ;)

Maybe if you like the type of conservative that uses the n word, or is forgiving of Nazi's. About a quarter of them seem that way lately here. The scrum flock here since they only have one big rule against pedophilia stuff. Other then that they can slander half of humanity in any pitiful way they want.

But poor mistreated Jade stays around this evil den of thieves. I wonder why?

Oh I almost forgot. If you have a hotpot restaurant in your area that will most likely be authentic. Hotpot restaurants are huge in China.

By the way if you want to have an eye opening experience and you think of New York, LA, London and Paris as the most happening cities, travel to Hong Kong and take a day trip to Guangdong Province (Canton) and be prepared to have that point of view shattered.

The province is about the same size of Missouri with a population of 108 million. The whole Pearl River delta area is industrialized and modern and Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangdong are all tier one international cities about the size of NYC. It’s mind boggling.

Last edited:
Describe? My word do you have all day? China is a vast country with all sorts of regional cuisine. If you want a better idea just YouTube authentic Chinese Food. Fortunately you’re starting to see more authentic Chinese and Asian restaurants. The next time you go to a Chinese restaurant order a steamed bun of any sort. Dim Sum is usually authentic. Most Sczechuan recipes are not but the real thing is nuclear. Ask your server for a roast pork dish. If it’s crispy pork belly it’s authentic if it’s something else it’s probably not. Try a scallion pancake instead of an egg roll. You can also ask your server at most Chinese Restaurants for something authentic and they will probably accommodate you. Though don’t be surprised if it has a flavor profile your not familiar with. If your a very particular eater...then stay home. ;)

Thanks!

Back