Hamas is losing the backing of ordinary people in Gaza who are paying the human price of its war

Just as many on my grapevine predicted the IDF is getting their asses kicked in GAZA. They are losing all around, are getting desperate for something to work. Currently wanting to make another run at Lebanon (they got their asses kicked there in 06) but the children of Washington are resisting.....they cant do that without massive American airpower help.
Maybe Mossad will pay you and yours a visit :)

Just as many on my grapevine predicted the IDF is getting their asses kicked in GAZA. They are losing all around, are getting desperate for something to work. Currently wanting to make another run at Lebanon (they got their asses kicked there in 06) but the children of Washington are resisting.....they cant do that without massive American airpower help.
You are what we call an ignorant goyim with no clue about Israel or the IDF

Netanyahu has hundreds of thousands of Israelis in the streets demanding that he resigns. You think that HAMAS has problems.

Haw, haw.............................................haw.

There fixed it for you. There are hundreds (maybe) of protesters in Israel over Gaza...

One of the protests blocking a highway...

2024-07-07T075426Z_1_LYNXMPEK6602U_RTROPTP_3_ISRAEL-PALESTINIANS-PROTESTS-9MONTHS.JPG

Here's a few protesting in a park...

b0d9811e2f5e52e0eaad908334b8e87d

The usual lame bunch of radical Leftist nutters...

Sure- except that there's been an illegal Zionist blockade of Gaza for a decade or more and they've got no food to stockpile.
No illegal blockade of Gaze= no resistance reprisal attack on October 7th.
Another dirtbag, this one the PA

main-qimg-6443c2bc4f1675e04fec211f5d650644

Arafat said this in a speech to Arab diplomats in Stockholm.

“We plan to eliminate the State of Israel and establish a Palestinian state. We will make life unbearable for Jews by psychological warfare and population explosion. Jews will not want to live among Arabs. I have no use for Jews.”

Back