Hannah Montana Scandals

who cares

I’m tired of talking about Obama’s fucking preacher ok chap? I see this beautiful person who has so much to say, who has fed people, who has clothed people, who has mentored people out of the ghetto, and all I hears is “he’s nuts he’s nuts he’s nuts”.

We don’t talk about anything that really matters anyway. Why not talk about Hannah Montana?

who cares

Actually, I really don't care. I just re read some of my responses and I think I gave the impression that this effected me. I just think its creepy and inappropiate to portray a 15 y/o child that way. But to each his own. Her parents where there and seemed to not have cared, so what do I know?

I wouldn't let my kid do it and I guess that's the bottom line.

here is a good question.

why do girls develop so young if they are not meant to pro create at that age?

I’m tired of talking about Obama’s fucking preacher ok chap? I see this beautiful person who has so much to say, who has fed people, who has clothed people, who has mentored people out of the ghetto, and all I hears is “he’s nuts he’s nuts he’s nuts”.

We don’t talk about anything that really matters anyway. Why not talk about Hannah Montana?

Maybe jollie will start another thread. I have hemmorhoid cream questions I'd like answered.

You'd be ok with your 15 y/o daughter posing like that on a Magazine cover?

I guess I am a prude.

Yeah if she wanted to I would be fine with it.

She is not dressed inappropriately in any pictures I've seen.

And of course she's fucking drinking. She's 15. Either you were raised in a Puritan household, or you've forgotten what was going on when you were 15.

Last edited:
Yeah if she wanted to I would be fine with it.

She is not dressed inappropriately in any pictures I've seen.

And of course she's *&^$ drinking. She's 15. Either you were raised in a Puritan household, or you've forgotten what was going on when you were 15.

I didn't start drinking until I was 20. And it was legal b/c I was in the UK.

:clink:....yeah -- i agree, people are basically getting sick of the same old rock/hip-hop/r&b bullsh*t.....:shock: and there is just this big upsurge from a new style coming out of Europe -- best place i've found it so far is a compilation series called 'euro club hits' on itunes -- or check this link::pke: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/...edSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol+

Electronica will go the same way as all the other fake genres I've heard of that no one except me remembers anymore. Don't shit yourself. If European club music, which is more of the same shit, except blander, is the future, then I may as well kill myself now.

Back