Happy Birthday Froggie

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
:party:

I hope this day set aside to celebrate the anniversary of your date of emergence is both fiscally and emotionally satisfying.

:cof1:

Happy Birthday Froggie.

You share your birthday with such luminaries as the great poet Alfred Lord Tennysons, mould watcher Alexander Flemings, bullet-catching bohemian Andy Warhols and me :D

And, of course it's the anniversary of them dropping the big one on Hiroshima. Happy days indeed.

Happy Birthday Froggie.

You share your birthday with such luminaries as the great poet Alfred Lord Tennysons, mould watcher Alexander Flemings, bullet-catching bohemian Andy Warhols and me :D

And, of course it's the anniversary of them dropping the big one on Hiroshima. Happy days indeed.

Happy Birthday, Charvers!!

:party: :shots: :clink: :ILUM: :guin: :whip: :B-Day: :cheer: :shots: :party:

I just checked her fb page, and it looks like she is on a really cool vacation! She probably won't see this thread for a while.

Happy Birthday Froggie.

Oh really! Happy Birthday Charver!

Two of the better people on this site, in my opinion.

Happy Birthday, Froggie. May it be the best ever!

Cheers, people.

I love you all.

By that i mean i've literally pleasured myself to all your posts this morning.

"Happy, happy birthday
From all of us to you.
We're glad that it's your birthday
So we can party, too!"

Have a wonderful day, hon, and many, many more. :hug:
:B-Day::clink::party::hand::note:

:party:

I hope this day set aside to celebrate the anniversary of your date of emergence is both fiscally and emotionally satisfying.

:cof1:

Threedee just told me about this thread, thanks so much, I am honored and it is the 54th anniversary!

I was in Reno, the weather was warm and the Legends shopping center was a nice experience, I found a magnificent sweater, perfect for the cold (26-30 degrees) here for me!

We dined at home on a salmon steak I brought from Alaska, grilled zuchinni, summer squash and red onion with dill, plus a fine cab and watched the sun set, oh and later, chocolate and Sangria!

It was very enjoyable. The night before it was Sterling's for dining, petite tenderloin, garlic potatoes with crab dressing, and 42nd Street playing at the El Dorado.

I love to travel outside

I got to go to Bodega Bay, the home of my favorite Alfred Hitchcock movie!

It was fabulous!

Back