Happy Birthday Froggie

Happy Birthday Froggie.

You share your birthday with such luminaries as the great poet Alfred Lord Tennysons, mould watcher Alexander Flemings, bullet-catching bohemian Andy Warhols and me :D

And, of course it's the anniversary of them dropping the big one on Hiroshima. Happy days indeed.

I am very honored, happy returns of the day to you, too!

I can never forget the last one, and have tried to make my life the opposite of what Hiroshima has come to mean to me.

Happy Birthday, Charver, and froggie! :)

Thanks, it is nice to find someone who shares my birthday that I am in contact with, it has only happened once before, which is a fact that has amazed me!

"Happy, happy birthday
From all of us to you.
We're glad that it's your birthday
So we can party, too!"

Have a wonderful day, hon, and many, many more. :hug:
:B-Day::clink::party::hand::note:

Thanks, when I think of how many birthday's I have celebrated around you, it make me giggle, it has been a few years! Cheers to anonymous friends!

Any particular reason why Reno instead of Vegas? You don't get to leave what happens there behind. :cool:

Also, which Hitchcock movie?

My friend has a resort style home in Reno, well, Sparks which overlooks the hills

The Birds

Two of the better people on this site, in my opinion.

Happy Birthday, Froggie. May it be the best ever!

That is very high praise, thanks, I will try to live up to this! I can be a bit of a bump at times! as my fans will tell you. I notice they are absent in their salutations of the day, oh well, I guess not everyone will love me!

My friend has a resort style home in Reno, well, Sparks which overlooks the hills

The Birds

The Birds is your favorite Hitchcock? Seriously? I really think he went downhill after Psycho. His best, IMO, was the stuff he did in the 50s, with Vertigo being my all-time favorite...

The Birds is your favorite Hitchcock? Seriously? I really think he went downhill after Psycho. His best, IMO, was the stuff he did in the 50s, with Vertigo being my all-time favorite...

I love them all, his show was so scary! I still can't sleep with a life sized doll in my room!

Back