Happy Birthday President Carter

He and Rosalyn are shining lights, and examples of what true Christians are. Happy birthday, Mr. President, and thank you for all that you've done for the people of the world.
Elected by all the WHITE SOUTHERNERS in the former Slave States. :thup:

The good news is ... he's still eligible for a second term.

President Carter was still building houses for Habitat for Humanity at Trump's age of 78 and beyond?!!
trump could not build a paper airplane. his dexterity is so bad, he cannot tie his own tie. he cannot walk 100 feet, or down a gentle slope. he has lost control over his bowels, and shits himself without control.

Carter took better care of his health, and was just a smarter man to begin with.

trump could not build a paper airplane. his dexterity is so bad, he cannot tie his own tie. he cannot walk 100 feet, or down a gentle slope. he has lost control over his bowels, and shits himself without control.

Carter took better care of his health, and was just a smarter man to begin with.
Trump will be lucky to see age 80, he won't live to see age 85 and beyond?!!

Carter had nothing to do with the establishment of H for H; it was created by two Christian farmers, the Fullers, long before attention-whore Carter jumped on the bandwagon.

Yes, how dare he help build houses for people who otherwise couldn't afford them. Just disgusting.

Go fuck yourself.

Happy Birthday Jimmy Carter you election denier.

Why don't you order some more Uber Eats. That goal of getting to 300 pounds is probably within your reach.

Carter is a great man. You are a little fucking lying pissant pretending to be a doctor. Gosh, who is the better person. This one is soooooo tough.

Why don't you order some more Uber Eats. That goal of getting to 300 pounds is probably within your reach.

Carter is a great man. You are a little fucking lying pissant pretending to be a doctor. Gosh, who is the better person. This one is soooooo tough.
I have never used Uber Eats I don't want vagrants like you begging at my door for tips. Carter is a good man but he is an election denier.

A fine American. An example to be followed, not pissed upon like Trumps.

‘Universal silence’ on Israel
Carter’s post-presidential legacy has largely stood out due to his willingness to break from political establishment norms in the US.

In 2006, he became the rare political figure – let alone a former president – to question Israel’s policies in occupied Palestinian territory.

He condemned “almost a universal silence concerning anything that might be critical of current policies of the Israeli government”.

He also described the system of control in the occupied territory as “apartheid”, a stance that has since been adopted by some human rights organisations.

In 2009, he said that Palestinians in Gaza were “treated more like animals than human beings”.

His position helped to pave the way for criticism of Israeli policies within mainstream US politics, despite deeply entrenched support for Washington’s “ironclad” ally among the US political class.

His words also helped to lay the groundwork for the growing number of US lawmakers who have called on the administration of President Joe Biden to stop the transfer of weapons to Israel amid the war in Gaza, in which more than 40,000 Palestinians have been killed since October 7, 2023.

Carter also barfed on the Prime Minister of Japan and got chased by frogs. His price controls were the typical disaster, causing the imfamous gasoline shortages.

I have never used Uber Eats I don't want vagrants like you begging at my door for tips. Carter is a good man but he is an election denier.

Sure, sure fatty. And you’re a doctor too, right? You’re obsessed with Uber Eats. You talk about it in post after post. You imagine eating the customers food. You want French fries and biscuits and gravy. A fat fucking fake physician. You must be embarrassed to go out in public. And you couldn’t resist taking a cheap pot shot at a great man like Jimmy Carter when you yourself are a lying scumbag who is voting for a convicted felon and a sexual predator. Why don’t you complete your disgusting presence in this thread by posting more PHI and maybe misspelling HPAA again you fraud? Right after you finish off your biscuits and gravy and the pound of fatty bacon you ordered from Uber Eats? Do you mix in door dash as well?

Back