HAPPY DAY! USF BANNED!

Howey

Banned
USF is banned!

Where do I send the check?

(I suspect him starting a third Grind thread caused the trigger to be pulled. BANG!)

USF is banned!

Where do I send the check?

(I suspect him starting a third Grind thread caused the trigger to be pulled. BANG!)

USF banned? I just read something about Bravo, too? Problems? What have you guys been doing while I've been gone?

Laughing my fucking ass off.
This must be the hardest forum in the world to get banned from.

Some of them seem to be pretty good at it though, huh? THey are like badly behaved dogs who need to be hit in the nose with the newspaper a few times a day just to keep them from ruining the carpeting around here.

dixie is a great poster and I am still very sorry to see him go. I sort of knew he would be stubbron and auto-quit, but he put us in an impossible situation. I wasn't happy about it, he's been a great contributor to this site. Rock on dixie. <3

Laughing my fucking ass off.
This must be the hardest forum in the world to get banned from.

I try... and would like to get back to when it was extremely rare rather than so consistent as it has been lately. He'll be back tomorrow.

dixie is a great poster and I am still very sorry to see him go. I sort of knew he would be stubbron and auto-quit, but he put us in an impossible situation. I wasn't happy about it, he's been a great contributor to this site. Rock on dixie. <3

Yup. I was sad.

I try... and would like to get back to when it was extremely rare rather than so consistent as it has been lately. He'll be back tomorrow.

Ahhh. I'll be one of the first to welcome him back. Kinda have a soft spot for the guy. It's like seeing someone trying to roll a boulder up a hill. Ya just know what's gonna happen.

He was unique and did contribute. He did generate a lot of debate.

Ahhh. I'll be one of the first to welcome him back. Kinda have a soft spot for the guy. It's like seeing someone trying to roll a boulder up a hill. Ya just know what's gonna happen.

Most of us would welcome him back.

Great analogy.

Back