HAPPY DAY! USF BANNED!

You all can be very careful what you say about a high school senior girl on this board, because that is something I will be complaining about, and I rarely complain to mods. I'm sure no one believes that, but it's true. Shut your mouths.

You all can be very careful what you say about a high school senior girl on this board, because that is something I will be complaining about, and I rarely complain to mods. I'm sure no one believes that, but it's true. Shut your mouths.

Here you go again on one of your infamous rants. She said that the other week, it's not my fault if you missed it.

Please, stop that. Especially if she's only in high school. Don't sink to that pig's level.

I thought Rose was a guy and graduating college. I apologize...maybe ppl shouldn't change their fucking names so much.

Is this the one I said something like "Worry about school not a fucking web forum" to?

I guess this proves a point. There's no need for a child on an adult web forum, particularly one with few rules.

I thought Rose was a guy and graduating college. I apologize...maybe ppl shouldn't change their fucking names so much.

Is this the one I said something like "Worry about school not a fucking web forum" to?

I guess this proves a point. There's no need for a child on an adult web forum, particularly one with few rules.

That's cool Howey, thanks, at least you get it.

I believe it was the poster known as Laureate that came out as a lesbian, so you can all quit drooling. Rose merely commented on lesbianism, but appeared to confirm being straight.

Fuck you Darla. I'm sick of saying something on here only to have it come back and bit me in the ass, like a simple throwaway comment tk 007 that got me banned for nothing. Again...I never knew how old this person was and assumed it was an adult.

Fuck you Darla. I'm sick of saying something on here only to have it come back and bit me in the ass, like a simple throwaway comment tk 007 that got me banned for nothing. Again...I never knew how old this person was and assumed it was an adult.

This was the post you answered:

"Lesbian HS senior, don't forget that."

So your post here makes no sense in light of this. Two older men discussing the sexuality of a high school senior is in bad taste, to say the least. It's disgusting. Using the term you used was even worse. You apologized, you should have left it at that instead of claiming you didn't know what "Lesbian HS Senior" meant.

Maybe we should have our fucking age under our name on here to placate the sensitivity police?

Well, when your answering a post that states: Lesbian HS senior, don't forget that. - I don't think it's necessary, but everyone has a different skill set, so perhaps.

I would like to know how you can defend two men who must both be 60, okay, let's say you're both 50 (though I don't buy that it's irrelevant), referring to a high school girl's sexuality and calling her a "liplicker".

HIghly unseemly, at best.

This was the post you answered:

"Lesbian HS senior, don't forget that."

So your post here makes no sense in light of this. Two older men discussing the sexuality of a high school senior is in bad taste, to say the least. It's disgusting. Using the term you used was even worse. You apologized, you should have left it at that instead of claiming you didn't know what "Lesbian HS Senior" meant.

In reference to someone I thought wasn't either. Remember the question mark after my question? And don't pull this shit either, because THIS "older man" started a thread on here defending a real high school lesbian. Take you high and mighty indignation to someone who deserves it.

I would like to know how you can defend two men who must both be 60, okay, let's say you're both 50 (though I don't buy that it's irrelevant), referring to a high school girl's sexuality and calling her a "liplicker".

HIghly unseemly, at best.

IT'A A FUCKING JOKE AMONG GAYS!!!!!!!! GET OVER IT! Sheesh!

Back