HAPPY DAY! USF BANNED!

Gays are happiest when they are among their own kind and those who think like them. The OP is clear evidence of this.

I said I suspect it. You display very asperger-like behavior. You should pray you have aspergers. If you don't , you are just a woman-hating asshole. Actually, either way, it doesn't matter to me.

If it doesn't matter to you then, why don't you shut the fuck up?

I see nothing wrong with high school kids posting here......after all, half the Trinity have been high school kids for ages.......

guys, i love you all. I am in a very blissful state of mind right now, but I just want you all to know that you should try and bring peace into your life. I wish you all peace. and contentment.

Guess

[h=2][/h]
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet
yes, rolling a boulder uphill IS a great analogy for getting liberals to understand reality.....

And we continue your neverending verbal fight against the horrors of liberalism....

I am curious as to who too, and also how do you rate them? LOL

Really?
Assuming you are serious;

Bravo, most ignorant poster at present time.
PiMP, second most ignorant poster.

How do I rate them? How do you know if a flower is beautiful?

Fuck you Darla. I'm sick of saying something on here only to have it come back and bit me in the ass, like a simple throwaway comment tk 007 that got me banned for nothing. Again...I never knew how old this person was and assumed it was an adult.

Really Howey? What kind of way is that to talk to a lady, especially one like Darla? I am all about supporting you on this forum but not about rude and undeserved behavior.

Guess

[h=2][/h]
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet
yes, rolling a boulder uphill IS a great analogy for getting liberals to understand reality.....

And we continue your neverending verbal fight against the horrors of liberalism....

The "horrors of liberalism" part was said ironically.

Tom is just so misogynistic and prurient. I know he doesn't see it, but that's why I suspect aspergers (among other reasons).

Well that's just offensive... Being that 1 in every 80 or so children are born with aspergers, you won't be running out of folks to condemn.

Wow, and I thought we'd gotten past that kind of garbage.

I belive that she is about to go to university, so that makes her at least 18, right?

Him, and yes.

I totally agree with your last point. However men calling what they were told is a high school senior a liplicker is not okay with me regardless of what you think about. I stand by my posts on that.

Fair point. What Howey wrote was totally inappropriate, but it wasn't mean to be taken seriously. It was a stupid thing to post, but it's not out of line with what he usually puts on the board.

I believe it was the poster known as Laureate that came out as a lesbian, so you can all quit drooling. Rose merely commented on lesbianism, but appeared to confirm being straight.

No, it was me. But it was a lie in response to DamnYankee's tirade against homosexuality. I forget the details, but oh well.

Really Howey? What kind of way is that to talk to a lady, especially one like Darla? I am all about supporting you on this forum but not about rude and undeserved behavior.

Don't worry RUne, Howey has a fit at me every once in a while, mostly I think because I am not the best team player. :)

The "horrors of liberalism" part was said ironically.

Well that's just offensive... Being that 1 in every 80 or so children are born with aspergers, you won't be running out of folks to condemn.

Wow, and I thought we'd gotten past that kind of garbage.

Him, and yes.

Fair point. What Howey wrote was totally inappropriate, but it wasn't mean to be taken seriously. It was a stupid thing to post, but it's not out of line with what he usually puts on the board.

No, it was me. But it was a lie in response to DamnYankee's tirade against homosexuality. I forget the details, but oh well.

Oh very interesting, I am glad you told me you are a young man. I was being very delicate about your feelings as the idea of being harsh to a high school aged girl is repellant to me.

As for aspergers, gosh I don't give a crap about all that pc stuff, you must be listening to Tom's pr releases about me. I am not pc. I have had too many dealings in my life with asperger men. Try dealing with asperger men as a woman, then get back to me. Or don't, because I don't care.

I did think your comment about the horrors of liberalism was meant ironically, but considering all of the liberal bashing you have done since you got here, it's understandable that someone wouldn't know. Have a good night. :)

Okay, let me clear things up.

- I said I was a lesbian to mess with Damn Yankee

There are other posters here that I liked just because they fucked with Dumb Yankee, and they (Winterborne) turned out to be the salt of the earth.
Try to say some things directly, so men can easily understand them.

Really?
Assuming you are serious;

Bravo, most ignorant poster at present time.
PiMP, second most ignorant poster.

How do I rate them? How do you know if a flower is beautiful?

LOL I don't know, there are so many of them lately I was wondering how you can really quantify the various levels of stupidity, but I can't argue with those two picks.

Back