HAPPY DAY! USF BANNED!

Dammit Darla, I like you but sometimes you're a bigger crybaby than Yurt.

What you said is not defensible, and my pointing it out does not make me a cry baby. And pointing out that the post you answered stated "HS Senior" still stands, even though you are trying to divert attention from it now.

Okay, let me clear things up.

- I said I was a lesbian to mess with Damn Yankee
- Yes, I'm a recent high school grad.
- No, Howey commenting on my sexuality is not disgusting. I brought it up, and he can do whatever he wants with that (mis)information.
- If anything, you should be glad young people are interested enough in politics to discuss it online. I debate these topics extensively in person, work with related initiatives, am extremely well read and versed in political theory, and have been involved with the are's college community. I'm about as qualified to discuss them as anyone my age. So I don't see how being young is a problem.

What you said is not defensible, and my pointing it out does not make me a cry baby. And pointing out that the post you answered stated "HS Senior" still stands, even though you are trying to divert attention from it now.

That's ok...I was being pissy again about all this stuff with my bank acct being hacked. Darn bank won't credit the money back for 45-60 days? Wtf...how about I wait 45-60 days to pay my bills?

Oh...USF? Don't come back all giddy cuz Darla and disagreed on something. We are adult enough to work stuff out.

- No, Howey commenting on my sexuality is not disgusting. I brought it up, and he can do whatever he wants with that (mis)information.
- If anything, you should be glad young people are interested enough in politics to discuss it online. I debate these topics extensively in person, work with related initiatives, am extremely well read and versed in political theory, and have been involved with the are's college community. I'm about as qualified to discuss them as anyone my age. So I don't see how being young is a problem.

I totally agree with your last point. However men calling what they were told is a high school senior a liplicker is not okay with me regardless of what you think about. I stand by my posts on that.

I like you, whippersnapper. No, that's not another obscure reference to lesbians, Darla. :)

Saying you are a lesbian to mess with DY is funny though.

I totally agree with your last point. However men calling what they were told is a high school senior a liplicker is not okay with me regardless of what you think about. I stand by my posts on that.

I agree with you, Darla. It was cringe worthy.

I thought Rose was a guy and graduating college. I apologize...maybe ppl shouldn't change their fucking names so much.

Is this the one I said something like "Worry about school not a fucking web forum" to?

I guess this proves a point. There's no need for a child on an adult web forum, particularly one with few rules.

I belive that she is about to go to university, so that makes her at least 18, right?

I am afraid that Darla is the self appointed PC commissar on here, Grind is going to issue her with a peaked cap, clipboard and a whistle.

Have you ever disagreed with her on anything?

Oh, does it bother you? Christie, myself and Darla agree on many things, it is why we are such good friends on and off this board.

I disagreed with her at first about you, but you have managed to change my mind with your repeated pettiness when it comes to Darla.

I now have to agree, you are a washer woman.

Tom is just so misogynistic and prurient. I know he doesn't see it, but that's why I suspect aspergers (among other reasons). I ignore it for weeks on end at times, but eventually I really can't ignore it anymore. He's really just an asshole, and his constant harping on the "PC police" is a real marker for assholeness. Whatever.

Oh, does it bother you? Christie, myself and Darla agree on many things, it is why we are such good friends on and off this board.

I disagreed with her at first about you, but you have managed to change my mind with your repeated pettiness when it comes to Darla.

I now have to agree, you are a washer woman.

That's up to you, Darla started all this shit in the first place by calling me a rapist. I wonder if you have a view on that?

That's up to you, Darla started all this shit in the first place by calling me a rapist. I wonder if you have a view on that?

Tom dont' drag Rana into all of that. And didn't you already PM all the women on the board back when it happened trying to get them on your side? YOU started it all by demonstrating, repeatedly, that you have no idea what consent means, by downplaying rape, by posting videos of young women dancing in short skirts to "explain" the statistics on date rape in England, and by claiming to have a "friend" whose life was ruined by a false accusation. That's not even mentioning your description of Steubeville as being "typical hazing", until you were called on the carpet by a man, and then started crawfishing on it with all kinds of excuses and denials.

Accept some responsibility. Your post reek of misogyny and you are without debate, a rape apologist. Period. Now STFU about it and try to not comment on the sexuality of what you state are "hs seniors" going forward if you don't like it.

Tom is just so misogynistic and prurient. I know he doesn't see it, but that's why I suspect aspergers (among other reasons). I ignore it for weeks on end at times, but eventually I really can't ignore it anymore. He's really just an asshole, and his constant harping on the "PC police" is a real marker for assholeness. Whatever.

Oh ok, previously I was a rapist and now I have Aspergers.

Tom dont' drag Rana into all of that. And didn't you already PM all the women on the board back when it happened trying to get them on your side? YOU started it all by demonstrating, repeatedly, that you have no idea what consent means, by downplaying rape, by posting videos of young women dancing in short skirts to "explain" the statistics on date rape in England, and by claiming to have a "friend" whose life was ruined by a false accusation.

Accept some responsibility. Your post reek of misogyny and you are without debate, a rape apologist. Period. Now STFU about it and try to not comment on the sexuality of what you state are "hs seniors" going forward if you don't like it.

Get stuffed!! I see how you work now, deliberately lying and falsifying past events. I see that further discussion is fruitless so I will go back to ignoring you. Even when I said that I pointed out that people die from hazing, and that it is not an innocent pastime, you still trot out the whole crock of shit over again.

Last edited:
Back