HAPPY DAY! USF BANNED!

LOL I don't know, there are so many of them lately I was wondering how you can really quantify the various levels of stupidity, but I can't argue with those two picks.

It is a skill I developed. I can also tell when people are a lot smarter than I am, though it is a more rare occurrence.
Hard to explain really, though I could if I had to. Easier to just express it for now as experience.

seems howey is pissing off both liberals and conservatives these days. I can never tell which way the community supports him, which means I cant tell how patient I need to be with him. hmmmmmm. can we please create a jpp capital index? confusing assholes.

seems howey is pissing off both liberals and conservatives these days. I can never tell which way the community supports him, which means I cant tell how patient I need to be with him. hmmmmmm. can we please create a jpp capital index? confusing assholes.

I don't have a problem with Howey, I get over these little skirmishes very quickly and am not a grudge holder. I think that some liberals expect unqualified support, but I am too contrary to offer that. Sometimes they get mad at me. I don't mind.

I don't have a problem with Howey, I get over these little skirmishes very quickly and am not a grudge holder. I think that some liberals expect unqualified support, but I am too contrary to offer that. Sometimes they get mad at me. I don't mind.

Same here. **smooch**!

Really Howey? What kind of way is that to talk to a lady, especially one like Darla? I am all about supporting you on this forum but not about rude and undeserved behavior.

God you are an appalling arse licker, Darla has never been a lady and you are no gent either. You said you were going, maybe this is your new addiction to add to tobacco and booze.

It is a skill I developed. I can also tell when people are a lot smarter than I am, though it is a more rare occurrence.
Hard to explain really, though I could if I had to. Easier to just express it for now as experience.

If you just work off the assumption that virtually everybody is smarter than you, you won't be far wrong. Why don't you tell us about your 99th percentile IQ again?

The "horrors of liberalism" part was said ironically.

Well that's just offensive... Being that 1 in every 80 or so children are born with aspergers, you won't be running out of folks to condemn.

Wow, and I thought we'd gotten past that kind of garbage.

Him, and yes.

Fair point. What Howey wrote was totally inappropriate, but it wasn't mean to be taken seriously. It was a stupid thing to post, but it's not out of line with what he usually puts on the board.

No, it was me. But it was a lie in response to DamnYankee's tirade against homosexuality. I forget the details, but oh well.

I knew you weren't a lesbian but I couldn't resist mentioning it because it is just so much fun watching Darla rise to the bait. She is as predictable as the cicadas except they only come out every 17 years and make far less noise. I wasn't sure whether you were male or female, so thanks for clearing that up.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Really?
Assuming you are serious;

Bravo, most ignorant poster at present time.
PiMP, second most ignorant poster.

I expect the only reason Brav outranks me is that since I have Rune on ignore I don't get to see most of the stupid things he posts.....thus, I no longer point at this threads and laugh as much as I used to.......

I expect the only reason Brav outranks me is that since I have Rune on ignore I don't get to see most of the stupid things he posts.....thus, I no longer point at this threads and laugh as much as I used to.......

Bravo outranks you because he is dumber than you, idiot.
Thanks for proving my point in one post.

Back