HAPPY DAY! USF BANNED!

They sell warheads at convenience stores in Massachusetts. Everything's legal there.

I should hope so....
images

God you are an appalling arse licker, Darla has never been a lady and you are no gent either. You said you were going, maybe this is your new addiction to add to tobacco and booze.

Down in the jungle where nobody goes lives the wishy, washy, washer woman washing her clothes, she goes, ohhh, ahh, oh,ah, that's how the washer woman washes her clothes, la dee da da, hoochiecoochie, hoochiecoochie, la dee da da, that's how the washer woman washes her clothes!

How old are you? Playground mentality much?

Did you mean like this:

Down in the jungle where nobody goes lives the wishy, washy, washer woman washing her clothes, she goes, ohhh, ahh, oh,ah, that's how the washer woman washes her clothes, la dee da da, hoochiecoochie, hoochiecoochie, la dee da da, that's how the washer woman washes her clothes!

Ironic post by Rana, will always remain an ironic post.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

OK froggie, I can see why you would defend Darla as you go way back. It's just ironic that I was the one that persuaded you to come back here, no doubt that has slipped your mind as well.

OK froggie, I can see why you would defend Darla as you go way back. It's just ironic that I was the one that persuaded you to come back here, no doubt that has slipped your mind as well.

Tom, You have greatly offended me with some of your post on rape. It has nothing to do with Darla. I have seen your descent into ugliness and I was shocked, you claim Darla has shown you a new side to herself, and I will say the same about you and the new side you have shown me.

Cypress, Darla and Christie, as well as Zappy had a part in my return to this forum.

Tom, You have greatly offended me with some of your post on rape. It has nothing to do with Darla. I have seen your descent into ugliness and I was shocked, you claim Darla has shown you a new side to herself, and I will say the same about you and the new side you have shown me.

Cypress, Darla and Christie, as well as Zappy had a part in my return to this forum.

I am sorry if I caused you any offence personally but I will not be apologising for my views. I have put Darla back on ignore and that's that as far as I am concerned.

So autism is misogyny. Glad to see we've progressed as a society.

Darla, I don't know what your experiences with AS patients are, but what you posted is inexcusable.

guys, i love you all. I am in a very blissful state of mind right now, but I just want you all to know that you should try and bring peace into your life. I wish you all peace. and contentment.

Just none for Trayvon, eh?

Or for the kids who have to die so you can own a bazillion guns.

Back