HAPPY DAY! USF BANNED!

Just none for Trayvon, eh?

Or for the kids who have to die so you can own a bazillion guns.

Can you really tell me that you want the government to come in and prohibit firearms? The faith you're willing to put in the judgement of a government that funds genocides, breaks up civil protests, used higher sentencing for minorities, takes steps to undermine democratic rights, believes in the eradication of Islam to bring about ME peace, and takes bribes from domestic terrorists is astounding.

At some point, as things get worse for workers, there'll be a rebirth of the populist/Debsian/progressive-anti-government era, and a need for resistance against government forces running contrary to this movement. Looking ahead economically, we need to preserve our rights.

Can you really tell me that you want the government to come in and prohibit firearms? The faith you're willing to put in the judgement of a government that funds genocides, breaks up civil protests, used higher sentencing for minorities, takes steps to undermine democratic rights, believes in the eradication of Islam to bring about ME peace, and takes bribes from domestic terrorists is astounding.

At some point, as things get worse for workers, there'll be a rebirth of the populist/Debsian/progressive-anti-government era, and a need for resistance against government forces running contrary to this movement. Looking ahead economically, we need to preserve our rights.

I like the first paragraph, but in the second you reveal yourself as a lover of big government, and only big GovCo can do the things that you claim to hate.

Correct. Although it is no longer a separate diagnosis, it's now a sub of autism.

Sorry, Rose. I don't see where Darla spoke bad of aspergers. She said she thought Tom might have it.

Tom is just so misogynistic and prurient. I know he doesn't see it, but that's why I suspect aspergers (among other reasons). I ignore it for weeks on end at times, but eventually I really can't ignore it anymore. He's really just an asshole, and his constant harping on the "PC police" is a real marker for assholeness. Whatever.
As for aspergers, gosh I don't give a crap about all that pc stuff, you must be listening to Tom's pr releases about me. I am not pc. I have had too many dealings in my life with asperger men. Try dealing with asperger men as a woman, then get back to me. Or don't, because I don't care.)

Willfully ignorant, are we?

See, the thing is, I have NEVER espoused having the Government come in and prohibiting firearms...that is a myth, an untruth, an outright lie spread by cowards trying to wip up some fear based support for their cause.

He's full of shit. I can't get banned for publishing my own PMs, only someone else's without their permission. Ignore the moron and it will go away.

I still have the PMs that you sent me, I doubt you will publish them because they will make you look foolish.

Back