Happy Hours

LOL. Yeah pretty much. I’ve gotten better, because unlike Cawacko, I was able to face up to the fact that: I cannot drink around anyone other than my close friends. I just lose all judgement when I drink. Every little thing I think, comes out my mouth, and I am sexually inappropriate, and can barely keep my clothes on. And now I have a responsible position…so I just don’t go.

Quitter! Perfect timing to read this as someone just sent a happy hour e-mail around the office for today. Except for the karioke (sp) I've done most of what's on that list. I'm in my mid 30's and I'm still going strong however I've had friends/co-workers who have families now and don't go out near as much as they used to.

I have fun but I don't go all crazy when I'm with co-workers. There's always that fine line.

Quitter! Perfect timing to read this as someone just sent a happy hour e-mail around the office for today. Except for the karioke (sp) I've done most of what's on that list. I'm in my mid 30's and I'm still going strong however I've had friends/co-workers who have families now and don't go out near as much as they used to.

I have fun but I don't go all crazy when I'm with co-workers. There's always that fine line.

Well don’t forget to post afterwards.

I have fun but I don't go all crazy when I'm with co-workers
. There's always that fine line.

LMAO.....I'm sorry.....WHAT did you say?

I know. This is the guy who can’t even remember that he posted, and swears, that someone must have broke into his apartment, signed onto this computer, and posted it for him.

Seriously, that one time it was physically impossible for me to post because I was not near a computer. It was probably that homo Superfreak.

Seriously, that one time it was physically impossible for me to post because I was not near a computer. It was probably that homo Superfreak.

LOL. I think that what is most likely is that, someone you were hanging with in the bar, had a blackberry, and they lent it to you.

This struck me as very funny. How many people here have gone to a work happy hour, over the years, and ended up making out with a co-worker? Or, even worse?

http://jobs.aol.com/article/_a/happ...prim0001&icid=100214839x1207406631x1200403955

At a previous firm, that was the norm. My first firm out of college... about 300 workers 22-27 years old. It was a meat market. The list of those that DIDN'T hook up with a co-worker among that group was way shorter than the list of those that did.

At a previous firm, that was the norm. My first firm out of college... about 300 workers 22-27 years old. It was a meat market. The list of those that DIDN'T hook up with a co-worker among that group was way shorter than the list of those that did.

So, did you, or not?

Back