Happy Independence Day!

Devilled eggs made. My world famous tater salad made. Nathans dogs ready to go. Baked beans simmering. Wine and yummy blackberry brandy chillin. Jb got me a Chairbroil commercial grill with infrared (fucking rawks!) for my birthday. Told me to not worry about him and have fun.

Sounds good and so traditional! I love traditional!

Poor jb, but how sweet.

Devilled eggs made. My world famous tater salad made. Nathans dogs ready to go. Baked beans simmering. Wine and yummy blackberry brandy chillin. Jb got me a Chairbroil commercial grill with infrared (fucking rawks!) for my birthday. Told me to not worry about him and have fun.

Wow, sounds yummy! when should I be there? (grin)

Very sorry JB isn't there though. But at least he got some Nathan's dogs!

Today, i will mostly be facing in a westerly direction and shaking my fist angrily, in a mild demonstration of historical dissent.

Still, i hope you all enjoy doing your celebrating bidness and such.

quality, not quantity.

charver is GOAT

what happened to jb? or is that too personal? you made it sound like he's basically ok, just needs to be in the hospital, so I am guessing he fell off a ladder or something.

what happened to jb? or is that too personal? you made it sound like he's basically ok, just needs to be in the hospital, so I am guessing he fell off a ladder or something.

No, but medical issues. However, with the trolls around here like 007, it's best not to release such info.

jb just called. He's on the 10th floor and can see three different fireworks shows along the coast plus all the assorted family fireworks. Cool!

Funny... But here in Mexico, this is no big deal.... just another work day for those who work. We did get together with a few American and Canadian expats for a party on the beach a couple of days ago. I do miss fireworks today.

Funny... But here in Mexico, this is no big deal.... just another work day for those who work. We did get together with a few American and Canadian expats for a party on the beach a couple of days ago. I do miss fireworks today.

Eat a jar of jallapenos. :)

I ended up watching a celebration of our freedom to honor bad music also know as America's got Talent winners, Neil Diamond singing really bad patriotic songs again,
a celebration of a Russian victory played as the fireworks went off, all this to an embarrassingly limited audience in the land of the free )read middle-aged white). The fireworks were, again, the only decent part of the show.

Back