Happy New Year everyone!

Thorn

We're off tomorrow to a three-day Agility trial. Back on Sunday. Have a great time all, be safe and well.

hopefully 2010 will be better than the wretched year of which was known as 2009 to me.

2009 hasn't turned out well for me either. My best friend had a really shitty year: Stuck in Milwaukee (he hates Wisconsin), parents got divorced, dad died from his illnesses, custody fight with his mom for guardianship of his sister, stuck going to periodic family therapy sessions, girlfriend's dad struck by moronic Seattle Metro bus driver and killed (the guy fled and wound up in like Ohio), sister sustained season-ending knee enjury at soccer and has been even more depressed since then.

Beat that. BTW, I will be issuing you another customary phone call sometime tonight to wish you a happy New Year's.

2009 hasn't turned out well for me either. My best friend had a really shitty year: Stuck in Milwaukee (he hates Wisconsin), parents got divorced, dad died from his illnesses, custody fight with his mom for guardianship of his sister, stuck going to periodic family therapy sessions, girlfriend's dad struck by moronic Seattle Metro bus driver and killed (the guy fled and wound up in like Ohio), sister sustained season-ending knee enjury at soccer and has been even more depressed since then.

Beat that. BTW, I will be issuing you another customary phone call sometime tonight to wish you a happy New Year's.

hahaha fucking awesome. my phone will be dead again. nice.

also i can't beat what you said, but thena gain, those things didn't really happen to you, but to other people.

uh oh that doesn't sound good

I wonder if my box is full, i don't delete voicemails much.

I also have had my phone off for a month

this is actually not good.

Dammit, I thought when I couldn't get through that Watermark must have scared you into changing the number. Then I got pissed at him, just thinking about it.

On the plus side, I got to watch Seattleites celebrate carbon emissions last night at the Space Needle. Also, there was a rediculous amount of litter at the Seattle Center.

Hope you have loads of fun and come back with ribbons on.

Thanks, we did! I swear, Barley was about the happiest dog there; he just loves this activity. We took one first, two seconds, and one third, and our improvement was noted. This great little guy is my first Agility dog and he's smart enough for both of us, but I still have a lot to learn. Still it was a great time, weather aside, lots of fun, fantastic dogs and great people. I'll post a pic when I get a good one with his new ribbons.

As promised, here he is:

BarleysRibbonstoAmarillo0110.jpg

What a sweetheart! Congratulations.

Thank you! The best part is that he absolutely loves to play Agility. The first thing he wanted when we got home -- after three days of trials and a fairly long drive home -- was for me to get out the weave pole set I made for indoors. Never mind dinner, let's play! He's such a happy little guy anyway, but you should see the doggy grin when he finishes a course in competition!

Back