Happy Pride!!

So, you think it's okay for a minor to okay mutilating their body and undergo massive cosmetic surgery to play dress up do you? Okay...
No, Terry, but given your condition, I can see why you'd leap to such a conclusion. Again, yours is not the way I'd want to go. I've seen it happen to others before.

Are you fucking daft.
How many times do I have to tell you that I am a natural born American living in Brasil.
No, Mr. Almost. Yes, and this forum has seen people claim to be rich, have PhD's and have genius IQ's. It's why my prime maxim on forums is "Results count". A person can claim whatever they like but if their behavior doesn't match their claims, then something is wrong.

In your case, you clearly read and write English very well. Could be with the help of translator or not. Whether you lived in the US is still unconfirmed. That you hate the United States is very clear. That you enjoy dividing Americans with your Alt-Right views and seek to oppress American minorities and women is very clear.

No, Mr. Almost. Yes, and this forum has seen people claim to be rich, have PhD's and have genius IQ's. It's why my prime maxim on forums is "Results count". A person can claim whatever they like but if their behavior doesn't match their claims, then something is wrong.

In your case, you clearly read and write English very well. Could be with the help of translator or not. Whether you lived in the US is still unconfirmed. That you hate the United States is very clear. That you enjoy dividing Americans with your Alt-Right views and seek to oppress American minorities and women is very clear.
Oh STFU you delusional dork. :BKick:

You're a silly bitch, you know that?

You're about on par with that guy on the other forum that's always wrong.

Retardedly wrong, all the time.

No, Terry, but given your condition, I can see why you'd leap to such a conclusion. Again, yours is not the way I'd want to go. I've seen it happen to others before.
That is exactly what trans is when it is carried out. You aren't changing your sex biologically, just undergoing genital mutilation, mutilation of possibly other areas of your body, and cosmetic surgery. Specific drugs to may be added to that mix, like hormone blockers, to further the process. Denial of that means you are either oblivious, stupid, or both.

That is exactly what trans is when it is carried out. You aren't changing your sex biologically, just undergoing genital mutilation, mutilation of possibly other areas of your body, and cosmetic surgery. Specific drugs to may be added to that mix, like hormone blockers, to further the process. Denial of that means you are either oblivious, stupid, or both.
I forgive you because I know you are not your old self, Terry.

Again, living for another ten years babbling, drooling and shitting myself in a wheelchair is not the way I'd want to go.

1718367588010-png.1584029

Back