HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!

EVERYONE!

Including the people with whom I sometimes get into mouthing-off arguments.

I'm thankful for this forum...for allowing me to blow off steam that truly needs to be blown off.

I'm thankful that I live in a time where most humans have more freedom than 99% of all the people who have lived before.

I'm thankful that I have the music of Verdi, Puccini, Wagner, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Mozart, Ravel, Chopin and The Rolling Stones to enjoy.

I am thankful for the art of Van Gogh, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, and Dali.

And mostly I am thankful that the GIANTS won a few more games this year. I will be even more thankful if they beat the Eagles this Sunday.

And I am thankful for my cyber-family...the ones I mostly agree with and the ones I mostly disagree with.

I am thankful for Damocles, whom I had the pleasure of meeting last year in the spring, when he was vacationing out here in Seattle.

If the Eagles continue to play like they have been, of late, then you will get your wish.

Just heard singing in Spanish at the Macy's Day Parade.

This is definitely not a parade for conservatives.

Have not seen the big baby Trump with the cell phone balloon yet, though.

Why would conservatives hate singing in Spanish? Don't be ridiculous. My late father played guitar, and sang in Spanish all the time when I was growing up. I loved it.

Okay, Threedee...good to see ya on Turkey Day. My bird is cooking (no euphemism) and the stuffing, and green bean casserole (something new I added last two Thanksgivings and love)...and thick mushroom soup. The in-laws are bringing sweet potatoes, regular mashed potatoes, pies and lots of good conversation (not much about politics)...and big appetites.

My favorite holiday.

I'm thankful for Damacles...and JPP...also.

Countryboy......yeah I did post a picture of Nancy and me at Able2Know. Most of the people there had met her, because she came to many of our New York Meets. I'll post one here later today. Too much work to do right now.

Okay, Threedee...good to see ya on Turkey Day. My bird is cooking (no euphemism) and the stuffing, and green bean casserole (something new I added last two Thanksgivings and love)...and thick mushroom soup. The in-laws are bringing sweet potatoes, regular mashed potatoes, pies and lots of good conversation (not much about politics)...and big appetites.

My favorite holiday.

I'm thankful for Damacles...and JPP...also.

Countryboy......yeah I did post a picture of Nancy and me at Able2Know. Most of the people there had met her, because she came to many of our New York Meets. I'll post one here later today. Too much work to do right now.

Okay, that's weird, my wife's name is Nancy. Lol.

Bon Appetit?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

L7aygIz.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Frank.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow mods and all those who post here.

I am feeling very very grateful today. Life is good.

Happy T-Day all.

Watching the Macy's Day Parade, amused they had a gay song and dance number front and center, from the show Prom.

That's gotta tick off a lotta conservatives.

I guess capitalism has spoken.

There's money to be made selling gay, so gay is OK.

Whudda conundrum for the greediest conservatives.

It's the old toss up.

Money or morals.

Are conservatives going to boycott Macy's now?
They are investing in marijuana, so gay is likely to follow pretty soon.

EVERYONE!

Including the people with whom I sometimes get into mouthing-off arguments.

I'm thankful for this forum...for allowing me to blow off steam that truly needs to be blown off.

I'm thankful that I live in a time where most humans have more freedom than 99% of all the people who have lived before.

I'm thankful that I have the music of Verdi, Puccini, Wagner, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Mozart, Ravel, Chopin and The Rolling Stones to enjoy.

I am thankful for the art of Van Gogh, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, and Dali.

And mostly I am thankful that the GIANTS won a few more games this year. I will be even more thankful if they beat the Eagles this Sunday.

And I am thankful for my cyber-family...the ones I mostly agree with and the ones I mostly disagree with.

Seasons greetings, Frank!

The so has me committed to putting up the X-mas tree and decorations tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Sometimes I think I am the only member here not eligible for a membership in the AARP.

I, however, knew this was the anniversary. I found it odd, but not surprising, that twitter was all over Bush having visited troops for Thanksgiving when he was POTUS as part of their anti-Trump messaging, but largely ignored the JFK thing. I am sure evince will be along soon enough repeating the talking point of the day.
being old enough to recall, does have it burned in my memory. The whole weekend really. I recall in vivid color lots of moments both personal and national.

The 50th anniversary got a lot of play but other then that Americans are not really about celebrating their history unless it's a holiday. I'm glad you remembered - it's worth recalling the death of our innocence

Back