Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone has a good day. I don't do V-Day. I haven't given flowers, candy or whatever on V-Day in decades.

If you love someone, show them every single day.

Congrats on the new family member, Howey. If you water it, will it grow up to be a real dog? lol

Congrats on the new family member, Howey. If you water it, will it grow up to be a real dog? lol

Hah! Our 85lb boxer takes care of the real dog stuff. He's going to spoil Spike more than me. He loves my himalayan kitten. Actually cuddles her between his paws.

I hope everyone has a good day. I don't do V-Day. I haven't given flowers, candy or whatever on V-Day in decades.

You can be loving towards someone daily, and still send flowers and have a romantic dinner on V-day. The two are not mutually exclusive. I've always loved Valentine's day, it always brightens me up and puts me in a good mood. It's just nice.

I think a lot of people hate valentine's day though. Today I went to my regular networking group, we meet every thursday for lunch, and I am wearing a (really fabulous) red dress, and okay I went a little farther and I did match my lipstick nearly perfectly to the dress...a blue red. (rather than a brown red, it's not really blue but the women know what I mean). And it's a mostly male group, but one of the women made a snarky remark to me, like, oh aren't you cute. But it didn't sound very complimentary.

I think it's funny.

You can be loving towards someone daily, and still send flowers and have a romantic dinner on V-day. The two are not mutually exclusive. I've always loved Valentine's day, it always brightens me up and puts me in a good mood. It's just nice.

Valentines Day is a cynical, made up holiday designed to sell Diamonds and heart-shaped boxes of chocolate.

Oh, one of those guys, lol!

I think a lot of people hate valentine's day though. Today I went to my regular networking group, we meet every thursday for lunch, and I am wearing a (really fabulous) red dress, and okay I went a little farther and I did match my lipstick nearly perfectly to the dress...a blue red. (rather than a brown red, it's not really blue but the women know what I mean). And it's a mostly male group, but one of the women made a snarky remark to me, like, oh aren't you cute. But it didn't sound very complimentary.

I think it's funny.

She probably can't wear red lipstick...

LOL

The men here are cranky!

Like the guy on the radio said, when a couple agrees not to do Valentine, guys, you better buy something anyway! The whole year will just go much better! even if it is that fake rose from the gas station and a card you made at work.

I'm always afraid I'll sit on one of those things and kill it. My dogs all weigh more than 80 lbs. But then I have large spaces for them to run in...

Oh, one of those guys, lol!

lol...like this one:

Valentines Day is a cynical, made up holiday designed to sell Diamonds and heart-shaped boxes of chocolate.

Exactly and if you buy them and give them you get laid. I like champagne on Valentine's Day.

See Zap? You can get laid!

Like the guy on the radio said, when a couple agrees not to do Valentine, guys, you better buy something anyway! The whole year will just go much better! even if it is that fake rose from the gas station and a card you made at work.

Did anyone watch The Middle last night? Hilarious! btw...I got a 750 dollar dog, jb got a card and a Godiva chocolate bar. Someone's spoilt! :)

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪;1169050 said:
lol... my first thought was like . . . damn I bet you could punt that thing 30 yards

Bitch! (Didja see who you have?)

I'm always afraid I'll sit on one of those things and kill it. My dogs all weigh more than 80 lbs. But then I have large spaces for them to run in...

Like I said, we've got little and big ones. Our boxer is literally the most gentle animal in the world. Spike'll be fine.

Back