Happy Valentine's Day

She should know your bra size by now!

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk
One would think so.

Actually I was pretty disappointed in her reaction. She knows to the dollar the value of a Prada purse and her first response was to let me know she was disappointed that it wasn't a Louis Vuitton. I played it cool and just shrugged my shoulder and she realized she screwed up but it was too late. It ruined the entire evening. That was the most expensive gift I've ever given anyone. I'm pretty bummed.

One would think so.

Actually I was pretty disappointed in her reaction. She knows to the dollar the value of a Prada purse and her first response was to let me know she was disappointed that it wasn't a Louis Vuitton. I played it cool and just shrugged my shoulder and she realized she screwed up but it was too late. It ruined the entire evening. That was the most expensive gift I've ever given anyone. I'm pretty bummed.
I'm so sorry! She's a lucky lady. Louie's are ugly!

One would think so.

hahahahahahaha

One would think so.

Aw, I'm sorry. That's not the way to accept a gift. Personally I'd take Prada any day over Louis Vuitton. :)

One would think so.

Should have said, I could have bought you a fake one in Chatuchak Market.

Naaa...Louie's are kinda homely. Now Grind is ugly.

Asian women are so bloody shallow when it comes to trinkets and baubles. The Chinese have been here in force for Chinese New Year, they are an ignorant bunch of peasants. The Thais hate them but love their money!

Last edited:
Back