Harris ad using Vance's debate performance.

you morons are so going to lose

you need to win over undecided voters - anyone that gives a shit about January 6th is not undecided

Anybody that doesn't give a shit about J6 has their head up trump's ass anyhow.

This ad could be just one more thing to help the truly undecided understand what a threat to the future of democracy trance and the maga morons really are.

Where are they going to see it? Didn't you listen to it as posted here? The focus is the future... That's what people care about ...;)

You don't think they're running the ad anywhere?

It's a reminder for people. The day of J6 and the days after, many thought it was disqualifying for Trump. The right has done a good job of revisionism since that day - it's good to remind Americans of just how horrific that day was, and who was responsible.

You don't think they're running the ad anywhere?

It's a reminder for people. The day of J6 and the days after, many thought it was disqualifying for Trump. The right has done a good job of revisionism since that day - it's good to remind Americans of just how horrific that day was, and who was responsible.
Where are they running it? I very rarely see political ads... Except for local politicians... I did see the one that Kam's team made where the lady lied about her ectopic pregnancy... That was during a football game... How much do they pay these people to lie? That was pretty awful...

Where are they running it? I very rarely see political ads... Except for local politicians... I did see the one that Kam's team made where the lady lied about her ectopic pregnancy... That was during a football game... How much do they pay these people to lie? That was pretty awful...

I see political ads constantly this time of year & in Presidential election cycles.

Constantly.

you morons are so going to lose

you need to win over undecided voters - anyone that gives a shit about January 6th is not undecided
A surprising number of Republicans care greatly about January 6th. They may not vote for Democrats, but many will just not vote.

I am just going to say it, I still find it weird that men are wearing makeup. Not so much every day people, but I still expect someone running for the highest offices to not wear makeup.

Of the four people on the top tickets, Harris(the woman) wears the third most amount of makeup. Obviously, Walz does not wear makeup outside the normal studio makeup that people on TV wear. trump globs on the orange makeup, and Vance wears the eyeliner.

They aren't undecided 30 days out waiting for the vp to sway them on the critical issue of January 6th.
The major type of undecided right now is Republicans undecided about whether they will even vote. That is a decision that is usually finally made on the day of the vote. They decide whether they can stomach voting for trump, or not.

trump desperately needed Vance to make him look sane. Vance did not do that. Maybe if trump can restrain his insanity over the next month... But we all know that is impossible.

The major type of undecided right now is Republicans undecided about whether they will even vote. That is a decision that is usually finally made on the day of the vote. They decide whether they can stomach voting for trump, or not.

trump desperately needed Vance to make him look sane. Vance did not do that. Maybe if trump can restrain his insanity over the next month... But we all know that is impossible.
You are delusional

Back