Harris ad using Vance's debate performance.

I would love to know what was going through Vance's mind at that moment. I suspect the thoughts were closer to what he has said about Trump in the past than what he has been saying since chosen as the vice presidential candidate.

Oh well...sleep with dogs...and you get fleas.
Vance had a tough job. Do his best to maintain a calm demeanor while gaslighting the nation. He did that admirably. Unfortunately, the other half of the job was to appease the MAGA minions instead of appealing to the 3 people in the nation that are 'undecided'. Also an admirable job.

Unfortunately, the people who gave him that mission are idiots, and their short term goal was achieved.

Vance had a tough job. Do his best to maintain a calm demeanor while gaslighting the nation. He did that admirably. Unfortunately, the other half of the job was to appease the MAGA minions instead of appealing to the 3 people in the nation that are 'undecided'. Also an admirable job.

Unfortunately, the people who gave him that mission are idiots, and their short term goal was achieved.
He proved himself to be a very accomplished liar. Maybe Pedo Don gave him some private lessons?

You don't think they're running the ad anywhere?

It's a reminder for people. The day of J6 and the days after, many thought it was disqualifying for Trump. The right has done a good job of revisionism since that day - it's good to remind Americans of just how horrific that day was, and who was responsible.
Smith is doing his job to reveal the minutia re. Jan 6. If the Supreme Court is going to run interference for trump, then playing within the narrow parameters they set is fair game.

Vance has no option BUT to focus on the future, because the past is so damning. I think they need a few seconds of McConnell's comments about how trump should be tried in criminal court instead of in the Senate for full effect.

I dont have 'truth' social, what was trump tweeting during the debate?
Not on Truth Social. He posts more on X.com nowadays and just enough on TS to keep up appearances until he can sell off his stock.

I expect TS will either go bankrupt or be sold off for pennies on the dollar.

A surprising number of Republicans care greatly about January 6th. They may not vote for Democrats, but many will just not vote.
Cassidy Hutchinson's book just came out in paperback. She's making the rounds again. She's extremely articulate, and is not only refusing to vote for trump but voting Dem. down ballot.

Intelligent Republican voters will not vote for trump. They should rip off the bandage and refuse to keep MAGA in Congress if they ever want to rebuild the party.

The major type of undecided right now is Republicans undecided about whether they will even vote. That is a decision that is usually finally made on the day of the vote. They decide whether they can stomach voting for trump, or not.

trump desperately needed Vance to make him look sane. Vance did not do that. Maybe if trump can restrain his insanity over the next month... But we all know that is impossible.
Sanity isn't necessary. They just keep trying to pound the fact that trump's inflation and border issues are Harris' fault.

It will work on some.

I live in Pennsylvania, so when I watch Youtube, every fifth commercial is a Republican saying they will not vote for trump, because of January 6th. These commercials are out there, because they have a good chance of working.
It will work in the cities and suburbia. Rural Pa. is simply too stupid to care. If you are in rural Pa., you see the lawns that look like Halloween all year round, albeit with trump decorations.

Anybody that doesn't give a shit about J6 has their head up trump's ass anyhow.

This ad could be just one more thing to help the truly undecided understand what a threat to the future of democracy trance and the maga morons really are.
You should go and talk to these undecided and explain it to them. Use the same tone you post with here.

That should win hearts and minds!

You are truly among the dimmest of the dim bulbs walking this planet. It's embarrassing to be a contemporary.

I see. So you're 'focused on the future' as well.

Must be the bleach.
Well you're on the right track. The border issues will be Trump's in a few months.

And if he closes the motherfucker once and for all we'll all know he's serious. If I were a betting man my money would be on that happening at this point in history. And the democrat cockroaches will fight the effort all the way to the SC. They hate America and love open borders.

Well you're on the right track. The border issues will be Trump's in a few months.

And if he closes the motherfucker once and for all we'll all know he's serious. If I were a betting man my money would be on that happening at this point in history. And the democrat cockroaches will fight the effort all the way to the SC. They hate America and love open borders.
They will always be trump's until MAGA is excised from Congress.

Back