Harris ad using Vance's debate performance.

They are very different... And I am quite fine with that as you know... Just a reminder: The Italian festival here is amazing. Does Boston have one?View attachment 32855
  • Sunday, June 2 - Santa Maria Di Anzano Procession
  • Sunday, June 23 - Saint Padre Pio Procession
  • Sunday, July 28 - Saint Joseph Procession
  • Sunday, June 30 - Saint Theresa Procession
  • Thursday, August 1, to Sunday, August 4 - St. Agrippina di Mineo Feast
  • Friday, August 9, to Sunday, August 11 - Madonna Della Cava Feast
  • Friday, August 9, to Sunday, August 11 - Saint Rocco's Feast
  • Thursday, August 15, to Sunday, August 18 - Fisherman’s Feast of the Madonna Del Soccorso di Sciacca
  • Thursday, August 22, to Friday, August 23 - Saint Lucy's Feast
  • Thursday, August 22, to Sunday, August 25 - 104th Annual Saint Anthony's Feast
  • Friday, August 30 thru Sunday, September 1 - San Gennaro Feast
  • September, 2024 - Santa Rosalia di Palermo

• Sunday, June 2 - Santa Maria Di Anzano Procession
  • Sunday, June 23 - Saint Padre Pio Procession
  • Sunday, July 28 - Saint Joseph Procession
  • Sunday, June 30 - Saint Theresa Procession
  • Thursday, August 1, to Sunday, August 4 - St. Agrippina di Mineo Feast
  • Friday, August 9, to Sunday, August 11 - Madonna Della Cava Feast
  • Friday, August 9, to Sunday, August 11 - Saint Rocco's Feast
  • Thursday, August 15, to Sunday, August 18 - Fisherman’s Feast of the Madonna Del Soccorso di Sciacca
  • Thursday, August 22, to Friday, August 23 - Saint Lucy's Feast
  • Thursday, August 22, to Sunday, August 25 - 104th Annual Saint Anthony's Feast
  • Friday, August 30 thru Sunday, September 1 - San Gennaro Feast
  • September, 2024 - Santa Rosalia di Palermo
Do they have a day for union thugs like you?

Or a Cosa Nostra day?

Kim :loveu::loveu::loveu: trump... ;)

June 10, 2019 Letter from Kim Jong Un to trump:

Your Excellency Mr. President,

I am writing this letter to you as we are nearing the first anniversary of our meeting in Singapore on June 12 – the historic moment of great significance that captured the attention of the world and left an imprint still indelible in my memory – as well as to congratulate you on your birthday, which is just days away. I take it as a great honor to be able to send such a letter to Your Excellency...

Like the brief time we had together a year ago in Singapore, every minute we shared 103 days ago in Hanoi was also a moment of glory that remains a precious memory. Such a precious memory that I have in my unwavering respect for you will provide impetus for me to take my steps when we walk toward each other again someday in the future.

I also believe that the deep and special friendship between us will work as a magical force that leads the progress of the DPRK-US relations, clearing all the hurdles we face in the process of bringing about the developments we seek to achieve..."

Where are they running it? I very rarely see political ads... Except for local politicians... I did see the one that Kam's team made where the lady lied about her ectopic pregnancy... That was during a football game... How much do they pay these people to lie? That was pretty awful...
You really are one hateful piece of work, snarking about a woman's health crisis. Let's see your proof that she lied.

Well you're on the right track. The border issues will be Trump's in a few months.

And if he closes the motherfucker once and for all we'll all know he's serious. If I were a betting man my money would be on that happening at this point in history. And the democrat cockroaches will fight the effort all the way to the SC. They hate America and love open borders.
Ahhh...so he is going to build that tall, beautiful wall across the entire southern border...and, presumably, still get Mexico to pay for it.

No one ever went broke betting on the stupidity of the MAGA morons. (My thanks to Mencken.)

Ahhh...so he is going to build that tall, beautiful wall across the entire southern border...and, presumably, still get Mexico to pay for it.

No one ever went broke betting on the stupidity of the MAGA morons. (My thanks to Mencken.)
They did pay for it fuckface. How much money did we save keeping the migrants in Mexico until Pedo and Gaggles decided to undo it even though it was good policy just because Trump negotiated it? Just because they didn't write a check doesn't mean they didn't pay.

Sanity isn't necessary. They just keep trying to pound the fact that trump's inflation and border issues are Harris' fault.

It will work on some.
Disagreed that sanity doesn't matter but agreed in Teamp Trump's strategy.

Yes, the stupid ones. The die-hard MAGAts. I think Trump is losing the middle.

I called it last night that this was the sound byte moment.

Vance won the debate, but I think this is the moment that will get the most play & that people will remember. It's probably a win overall for the Dem campaign.
So Vance won the debate. And you and Jarhead think this ad will be effective.

OOooooo, he won't say he lost the election!! OMG!!!!
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

I would love to know what was going through Vance's mind at that moment. I suspect the thoughts were closer to what he has said about Trump in the past than what he has been saying since chosen as the vice presidential candidate.

Oh well...sleep with dogs...and you get fleas.
I wish something would go through your mind other than TDS all the time. :laugh:

Back