Harris ad using Vance's debate performance.

You don't think they're running the ad anywhere?

It's a reminder for people. The day of J6 and the days after, many thought it was disqualifying for Trump. The right has done a good job of revisionism since that day - it's good to remind Americans of just how horrific that day was, and who was responsible.
No one will care and it won't matter to those who have a brain and are not voting for Kackling Kamala.

Trumps trajectory leads to a big win in November.

I am just going to say it, I still find it weird that men are wearing makeup. Not so much every day people, but I still expect someone running for the highest offices to not wear makeup.

Of the four people on the top tickets, Harris(the woman) wears the third most amount of makeup. Obviously, Walz does not wear makeup outside the normal studio makeup that people on TV wear. trump globs on the orange makeup, and Vance wears the eyeliner.
.....trump globs on the orange makeup, and Vance wears the eyeliner......

That's real dumb. But hey, you leftists have to have something to whine about, right?

The major type of undecided right now is Republicans undecided about whether they will even vote. That is a decision that is usually finally made on the day of the vote. They decide whether they can stomach voting for trump, or not.

trump desperately needed Vance to make him look sane. Vance did not do that. Maybe if trump can restrain his insanity over the next month... But we all know that is impossible.
November is going to be harsh for Kamala voters who wallow in denial. ;)

I live in Pennsylvania, so when I watch Youtube, every fifth commercial is a Republican saying they will not vote for trump, because of January 6th. These commercials are out there, because they have a good chance of working.
You watch YouTube for information? Wow! :laugh:

Vance had a tough job. Do his best to maintain a calm demeanor while gaslighting the nation. He did that admirably. Unfortunately, the other half of the job was to appease the MAGA minions instead of appealing to the 3 people in the nation that are 'undecided'. Also an admirable job.

Unfortunately, the people who gave him that mission are idiots, and their short term goal was achieved.
I think that Walz had the toughest job.. Trying to come off as anything but a buffoonish lying leftist loon. ;)

Smith is doing his job to reveal the minutia re. Jan 6. If the Supreme Court is going to run interference for trump, then playing within the narrow parameters they set is fair game.

Vance has no option BUT to focus on the future, because the past is so damning. I think they need a few seconds of McConnell's comments about how trump should be tried in criminal court instead of in the Senate for full effect.
Smith is doing nothing but make this administration and himself look like delusional partisan hacks interfering with an election.

Cassidy Hutchinson's book just came out in paperback. She's making the rounds again. She's extremely articulate, and is not only refusing to vote for trump but voting Dem. down ballot.

Intelligent Republican voters will not vote for trump. They should rip off the bandage and refuse to keep MAGA in Congress if they ever want to rebuild the party.
November will be harsh on delusional misguided Kamala voters.

so what.

Hilary said "not my president" the whole time.

gore tried to overturn the 2000 election.

lock up gore right now.
It was worse. Democrats called Trump ILLIGITIMATE and claimed the Russians interfered on his behalf. We had a massive 50 million dollar taxpayer funded investigation over that hoax.

Then we found out the election deniers like Hillary were the ones who fabricated the Steele Dossier. Imagine the media cacophony if Republicans did crazy shit like that. But alas, the media was in on the lie.

They did pay for it fuckface. How much money did we save keeping the migrants in Mexico until Pedo and Gaggles decided to undo it even though it was good policy just because Trump negotiated it? Just because they didn't write a check doesn't mean they didn't pay.
You have got your head so far up Trump's ass you cannot even see the sunlight.

The wall never got built...mostly because Trump never meant to build it. That was a campaign slogan for the morons who make up his base.

Mexico told us to go fuck ourselves if we thought they were going to pay for any wall.

So...be careful. If Trump sits down, you are going to get a severe neck injury.

Untrue, Hillary did not say "not my president" and Gore only took a case to the Supreme Court, then conceded when he lost. Taking cases to Court IS a legal process.
Others in the Democratic Party made that claim. Hillary's was worse. She called Trump illegitimate which became a Democrat chant.

They even tried to overturn the electoral count. Fascinating how short your memory can be when acting like a dishonest hypocrite.

Hillary Clinton calls Trump 'illegitimate president'

Back