Harris ad using Vance's debate performance.

You are retarded for thinking they thought those riots were peaceful.
They were actually saying it. Perhaps it is you who is retarded not knowing what is being said?

Kamala even provided thugs with a bail fund to get out of jail free.

Kamala was all in with the violence:
“But they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. They’re not. This is a movement. I’m telling you. They’re not going to stop, and everyone, beware. Because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before election day in November, and they are not going to stop after election day. And everyone should take note of that on both levels. That they’re not going to let up. And they should not, and we should not.”

Massive, peaceful protests across U.S. demand police reform

28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

They were actually saying it. Perhaps it is you who is retarded not knowing what is being said?

Kamala even provided thugs with a bail fund to get out of jail free.

Kamala was all in with the violence:
“But they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. They’re not. This is a movement. I’m telling you. They’re not going to stop, and everyone, beware. Because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before election day in November, and they are not going to stop after election day. And everyone should take note of that on both levels. That they’re not going to let up. And they should not, and we should not.”

Massive, peaceful protests across U.S. demand police reform

28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

Protests are not riots.

• Sunday, June 2 - Santa Maria Di Anzano Procession
  • Sunday, June 23 - Saint Padre Pio Procession
  • Sunday, July 28 - Saint Joseph Procession
  • Sunday, June 30 - Saint Theresa Procession
  • Thursday, August 1, to Sunday, August 4 - St. Agrippina di Mineo Feast
  • Friday, August 9, to Sunday, August 11 - Madonna Della Cava Feast
  • Friday, August 9, to Sunday, August 11 - Saint Rocco's Feast
  • Thursday, August 15, to Sunday, August 18 - Fisherman’s Feast of the Madonna Del Soccorso di Sciacca
  • Thursday, August 22, to Friday, August 23 - Saint Lucy's Feast
  • Thursday, August 22, to Sunday, August 25 - 104th Annual Saint Anthony's Feast
  • Friday, August 30 thru Sunday, September 1 - San Gennaro Feast
  • September, 2024 - Santa Rosalia di Palermo

Protests are not riots.
The BLM protests turned into massive riots costing the nation billions. You don't get out much do you?

I feel like I am arguing with a grade school child who hasn't left the house yet.

George Floyd Riots Caused Record-Setting $2 Billion in Damage, New Report Says. Here’s Why the True Cost Is Even Higher

Reactions: TOP
The BLM protests turned into massive riots costing the nation billions. You don't get out much do you?

I feel like I am arguing with a grade school child who hasn't left the house yet.

George Floyd Riots Caused Record-Setting $2 Billion in Damage, New Report Says. Here’s Why the True Cost Is Even Higher

Ah now we're talking about BLM protests which had nothing to do with riots. The riots were a very unfortunate part of it.

trump was such a disgusting chickenshit that he wasn't even there to hand over power. He was busy slinking off to MaL in order to avoid seeing his dreams crushed.
What is disgusting is the level of lies and dishonesty leftists like you are willing to stoop to because you are too ignorant to know what is good for yourselves.

Ah now we're talking about BLM protests which had nothing to do with riots. The riots were a very unfortunate part of it.
Another moronic statement. The BLM protest devolved into violence. How fucking mental are you?

This is why I tell people you cannot argue with an idiot. The idiot will try to drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

yes she did.

and trump handed over power just fine on jan20.

this whole insurrection thing is horseshit and you know it.

:truestory:
Trump had no choice, but he tried hard to create a choice with fraudulent electors. If 1/6 had been successful with the fraud he attempted, he could likely be president now.

Looks like a good time.

I have an old high school buddy who met this southern girl
on a singles cruise that he went on about a year after his wife died.
We were groomsmen/ushers in each others weddings back in the early seventies.

They hooked up, actually got married, and he now lives in Alabama,
essentially relegating him to former friend status.
I don't care how tight we once were, I can't have friends in Alabama.

We still drop one another an email now and then, however,
and he recently told me that, at the age of 78,
he was just elected Grand Knight of his Knights of Columbus chapter or whatever the hell they call it.

I immediately congratulated him for having been elected over the other Catholic in Alabama.
Obviously, they must have two if they have a Knights chapter out there.

Back