Harris ad using Vance's debate performance.

Trump had no choice, but he tried hard to create a choice with fraudulent electors.

There is no such thing as "fraudulent" electors. That's a moroinic narrative constantly repeated by unediucated dullards who know nothing about how our election pricess works.

They are "ALTERNATE electors." It is common and legal.

If 1/6 had been successful with the fraud he attempted, he could likely be president now.

What do you think the protestors were trying to accomplish?

The fraud that was committed came from the Democrats and their desperation to prevent any reasonable assertation of the vote count validity.

For instance, after midnight on election night, Trump had a million plus lead. But after the counting that continued on into the week and after jurists overruled their states election laws, that lead miraculously disappeared.

We've never seen anything like that in our lifetimes. In the recent past, ALL votes are tabulated and the counts certified the next day.

So the REAL question we have to ask is this; will Democrats, who refused to accept the results in 2016, once again riot, attack our institutions and do everything they can to prevent Trump from being effective?

Also, Trump received 11 million more votes than when he won in 2016. Yet still lost? Biden, a guy who garnered zero enthusiasm and campaigned mostly from his basement got the highest vote count in America history? Only bone heads think that doesn't smell fishy.

Lastly, the vote count suggested that for the very first time in the history of our republic, almost 96% of registered voters actually cast a vote.

Now I know what low IQ leftists are going to say; that Biden got all those votes because of hatred for Trump. But that bullshit just doesn't pass the smell test.

Looks like a good time.

I have an old high school buddy who met this southern girl
on a singles cruise that he went on about a year after his wife died.
We were groomsmen/ushers in each others weddings back in the early seventies.

They hooked up, actually got married, and he now lives in Alabama,
essentially relegating him to former friend status.
I don't care how tight we once were, I can't have friends in Alabama.

We still drop one another an email now and then, however,
and he recently told me that, at the age of 78,
he was just elected Grand Knight of his Knights of Columbus chapter or whatever the hell they call it.

I immediately congratulated him for having been elected over the other Catholic in Alabama.
Obviously, they must have two if they have a Knights chapter out there.
It is!! Thanks for sharing the Knights of Columbus story... I'm not exactly sure why you did.... But that's cool... He'd probably get a kick out of knowing you told the story...;)

Cassidy Hutchinson's book just came out in paperback. She's making the rounds again. She's extremely articulate, and is not only refusing to vote for trump but voting Dem. down ballot.

Intelligent Republican voters will not vote for trump. They should rip off the bandage and refuse to keep MAGA in Congress if they ever want to rebuild the party.
It is the oddest election. I have never seen so many presidential political advertisements in my life, and people in other states are telling me they are seeing none.

Some Republicans really love trump as a God-like figure. Other Republicans hate trump, and find him degrading. Some of the Republicans who hate him hate Democrats more, and will vote for him. Others will be so disgusted by the entire race, they will not vote. And some Republicans will actually vote for Democrats.

A huge group of Republicans will not decide until election day, so there is no way to poll for this.

Trump had no choice, but he tried hard to create a choice with fraudulent electors. If 1/6 had been successful with the fraud he attempted, he could likely be president now.
alternate electors is a thing.

power was handed over on 1/20 just fine.

please stop bitching and address real problems like the border and wwIII.

It will work in the cities and suburbia. Rural Pa. is simply too stupid to care. If you are in rural Pa., you see the lawns that look like Halloween all year round, albeit with trump decorations.
Pennsylvania can really feel like Pennsyltucky at times. And the rural people will move around a little within the state, so it is not always as clear borders as you would think.

It is the oddest election. I have never seen so many presidential political advertisements in my life, and people in other states are telling me they are seeing none.

Some Republicans really love trump as a God-like figure. Other Republicans hate trump, and find him degrading. Some of the Republicans who hate him hate Democrats more, and will vote for him. Others will be so disgusted by the entire race, they will not vote. And some Republicans will actually vote for Democrats.

A huge group of Republicans will not decide until election day, so there is no way to poll for this.
Both sides are focusing solely on swing states. Pa. being one of the most important in the eyes of both parties.

Kim :loveu::loveu::loveu: trump... ;)

June 10, 2019 Letter from Kim Jong Un to trump:

Your Excellency Mr. President,

I am writing this letter to you as we are nearing the first anniversary of our meeting in Singapore on June 12 – the historic moment of great significance that captured the attention of the world and left an imprint still indelible in my memory – as well as to congratulate you on your birthday, which is just days away. I take it as a great honor to be able to send such a letter to Your Excellency...

Like the brief time we had together a year ago in Singapore, every minute we shared 103 days ago in Hanoi was also a moment of glory that remains a precious memory. Such a precious memory that I have in my unwavering respect for you will provide impetus for me to take my steps when we walk toward each other again someday in the future.

I also believe that the deep and special friendship between us will work as a magical force that leads the progress of the DPRK-US relations, clearing all the hurdles we face in the process of bringing about the developments we seek to achieve..."

LOL. I wonder if trump was being trolled?

Pennsylvania can really feel like Pennsyltucky at times. And the rural people will move around a little within the state, so it is not always as clear borders as you would think.
Last year around this time I spent months working on Lake Wallenpaupack. Big renovation. On my drive I passed some houses that were downright scary. One person had a handwritten sign making the place look like a reorientation camp. Something about MAGA therapy. At first I thought it was anti trump. The closer I looked the more I realized it was sarcasm. They had the entire property set up to look like some sort of camp.

Across the street were massive pro trump flags. And this was just one stretch of road. I don't remember seeing any Biden signs for miles.

you morons are so going to lose

you need to win over undecided voters - anyone that gives a shit about January 6th is not undecided
The only undecided voters are morons.

The so-called undecided are Trumptards that are too embarrassed to admit they are voting for MORON #1- DONALD FUCKING TRUMP!

You know- RETARDED people like you!

I don't really put too much weight on polling. Unless the polls are 20 points in one direction, they're not accurate for an outcome of the election.

A few years ago Susan Collins in Maine was down double digits in the polling mere days before the election. She won by almost 10 points.

I always check the sampling when I view polls. Typically, polls are set up to achieve a desired result. There are a few outliers, of course. I also feel that people now skew polling by telling lies in order to create a false sense of security. I don't answer polls, but I would lie and say that I'm voting for trump if I did decide to waste my time.

Both sides are focusing solely on swing states. Pa. being one of the most important in the eyes of both parties.
Which makes EC sense. OTOH, Harris isn't making the same mistake Hillary did. When she said she wants to earn people's votes, she's doing her best to do so by traveling around the states. Yes, with a focus on swing states, but still touring around.

The only undecided voters are morons.

The so-called undecided are Trumptards that are too embarrassed to admit they are voting for MORON #1- DONALD FUCKING TRUMP!

You know- RETARDED people like you!
If you put a Harris sign in your yard- Some Trumptard would set your house on fire!

I put a Hillary bumper sticker on my car once, and some Trumptard knifed my tires while I was attending a Mavericks game!

Never again!

Last year around this time I spent months working on Lake Wallenpaupack. Big renovation. On my drive I passed some houses that were downright scary. One person had a handwritten sign making the place look like a reorientation camp. Something about MAGA therapy. At first I thought it was anti trump. The closer I looked the more I realized it was sarcasm. They had the entire property set up to look like some sort of camp.

Across the street were massive pro trump flags. And this was just one stretch of road. I don't remember seeing any Biden signs for miles.
because Biden sucks.

Back