Harris ad using Vance's debate performance.

If you put a Harris sign in your yard- Some Trumptard would set your house on fire!

I put a Hillary bumper sticker on my car once, and some Trumptard knifed my tires while I was attending a Mavericks game!

Never again!
I've noticed some Texans are taking down their Trump flags and yard signs. This doesn't mean they're voting Harris, but it does indicate a growing lack of support for Team Crazy.

I am just going to say it, I still find it weird that men are wearing makeup. Not so much every day people, but I still expect someone running for the highest offices to not wear makeup.

Of the four people on the top tickets, Harris(the woman) wears the third most amount of makeup. Obviously, Walz does not wear makeup outside the normal studio makeup that people on TV wear. trump globs on the orange makeup, and Vance wears the eyeliner.

John F. Kennedy wore makeup during his debate with Richard Nixon in 1960. Nixon refused. Many consider this the reason Nixon lost - though thousands of dead voters in Chicago mattered too. But Nixon looked shiny and sweaty - it was really just the lights. JFK didn't because the makeup didn't reflect.

No one will ever fall for that again.

John F. Kennedy wore makeup during his debate with Richard Nixon in 1960. Nixon refused. Many consider this the reason Nixon lost - though thousands of dead voters in Chicago mattered too. But Nixon looked shiny and sweaty - it was really just the lights. JFK didn't because the makeup didn't reflect.

No one will ever fall for that again.
Did he constantly wear the orange makeup or eyeliner like Pedo Don and the Couchman, Sybil?

If you put a Harris sign in your yard- Some Trumptard would set your house on fire!

I put a Hillary bumper sticker on my car once, and some Trumptard knifed my tires while I was attending a Mavericks game!

Never again!
I would never do either. For the reasons you stated. I have considered taking a sharpie and writing SUCKS on the bottom of trump bumper stickers, but with cameras everywhere these days, it's probably a bad idea.

It is true that the dynamics have changed since Donnie has totally Fucked the Republican party for who knows how long his UGLY AMERICAN human stain is going to last!
Cruz is a moron who really doesn't give a fuck about his constituents. Beto was just a little too goofy when push came to shove, but his message resonated.

Cruz is a moron who really doesn't give a fuck about his constituents. Beto was just a little too goofy when push came to shove, but his message resonated.
I think Beto screwed the pooch when he said he was going to ban AR-15's.

He tried to retract his statement, but the damage was done.

Some things are just better left unsaid. BUT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA! LOL!

Back