Harris ad using Vance's debate performance.

I live in Pennsylvania, so when I watch Youtube, every fifth commercial is a Republican saying they will not vote for trump, because of January 6th. These commercials are out there, because they have a good chance of working.
Who knows!

Last year around this time I spent months working on Lake Wallenpaupack. Big renovation. On my drive I passed some houses that were downright scary. One person had a handwritten sign making the place look like a reorientation camp. Something about MAGA therapy. At first I thought it was anti trump. The closer I looked the more I realized it was sarcasm. They had the entire property set up to look like some sort of camp.

Across the street were massive pro trump flags. And this was just one stretch of road. I don't remember seeing any Biden signs for miles.
Pennsylvania is an odd state. It has a little bit of everything in it. I kind of feel sorry for the political strategists, because there is not one type of majority Pennsylvania voter.

On the bright side, a Pennsylvania license plate will get you more or less accepted in any part of America.

I don't really put too much weight on polling. Unless the polls are 20 points in one direction, they're not accurate for an outcome of the election.

A few years ago Susan Collins in Maine was down double digits in the polling mere days before the election. She won by almost 10 points.

I always check the sampling when I view polls. Typically, polls are set up to achieve a desired result. There are a few outliers, of course. I also feel that people now skew polling by telling lies in order to create a false sense of security. I don't answer polls, but I would lie and say that I'm voting for trump if I did decide to waste my time.
You end up having to poll for two things: who they will vote for, and whether they will vote. It becomes a far more three dimensional puzzle than just one candidate leading another by a set number of points.

And then most Americans stopped using landlines. It is very difficult now to get a random sampling of Americans. So now it is looking more like a four dimensional puzzle as we try to figure out how good the sample is.

That being said, it is all we have.

I have no memory of such a thing, mainly because it never happened.

Why are trumpers so desperate they have to make stuff up?
maxresdefault.jpg

I have never seen anything quite like it. Usually both sides have multiple possible paths to victory. This time around, both sides believe victory must include Pennsylvania. Both sides are spending out of control in one state, here.
The ads are annoying. They're nonstop in NY also, but we have a lot of work to do to win back the House that NY lost for the nation in '22.

There are amazingly few conventional undecided voters, so you are basically right.

There are Republicans who are ashamed of trump, and Democrats who are worried about Harris. These are movable votes. They can either be moved to the other party, or moved away from voting.
The choices have never been more clear. What is there to ponder? The pro Palestine crowd thinks that trump will care more about Gaza? They believe that trump will magically force corporations to stop raping the consumer? The last time he gave them a tax giveaway, they hired nobody. They took the cash and gave raises to CEOs and investors.

It was that RACIST WalMart shooting in his hometown of El Paso that obssessed him to give up his House seat and run for Congress. The Republitarded HATEFILLED nut drove all the way from the East Coast to El Paso to shoot up a WalMart full of legal Mexican citizens- mostly women and children!

Republitards are going crazy!
A noble gesture for sure. But the moment he launched the gun control platform I'm sure millions in national money came in for Cruz.

Last year around this time I spent months working on Lake Wallenpaupack. Big renovation. On my drive I passed some houses that were downright scary. One person had a handwritten sign making the place look like a reorientation camp. Something about MAGA therapy. At first I thought it was anti trump. The closer I looked the more I realized it was sarcasm. They had the entire property set up to look like some sort of camp.

Across the street were massive pro trump flags. And this was just one stretch of road. I don't remember seeing any Biden signs for miles.
If I get the time, I might drive the 40 miles to get some pictures. I'm guessing in this election year the decorations are improved.

Pennsylvania is an odd state. It has a little bit of everything in it. I kind of feel sorry for the political strategists, because there is not one type of majority Pennsylvania voter.

On the bright side, a Pennsylvania license plate will get you more or less accepted in any part of America.
NY is extremely similar, but a solid Blue state. Upstate however, might as well be Alabama.

You end up having to poll for two things: who they will vote for, and whether they will vote. It becomes a far more three dimensional puzzle than just one candidate leading another by a set number of points.

And then most Americans stopped using landlines. It is very difficult now to get a random sampling of Americans. So now it is looking more like a four dimensional puzzle as we try to figure out how good the sample is.

That being said, it is all we have.
At this point candidates do NOT want a poll that shows them running away with an election. They fear it would keep voters from engaging on election day.

The choices have never been more clear. What is there to ponder? The pro Palestine crowd thinks that trump will care more about Gaza? They believe that trump will magically force corporations to stop raping the consumer? The last time he gave them a tax giveaway, they hired nobody. They took the cash and gave raises to CEOs and investors.
tariffs are all we need to save America.

that's why all you globalist traitors squirm around and piss yourselves over the issue.
:magagrin:

Back