Harris is a loser.

And so says fhe poster who guaranteed a Red Tsunami back in 2022, you’d think be’d have a little self dignity after that debacle but appalling not
Two more weeks...... tic tic tic. Kamala will be gone and SO WILL YOU,....among others. Can hardly wait. :)

Two more weeks...... tic tic tic. Kamala will be gone and SO WILL YOU,....among others. Can hardly wait. :)
Nah, I’ll be around, in fact, your Messiah getting elected provides nonstop comedy, hilarious watching all you Trumpkins attempting to rationalize his idiocy

Nah, I’ll be around, in fact, your Messiah getting elected provides nonstop comedy, hilarious watching all you Trumpkins attempting to rationalize his idiocy
It is good of you to know your place and surrender. Your resistance would have been futile anyway. Help yourself and go to the re education camp willingly and with an open mind.

:wellplayed:

It is good of you to know your place and surrender. Your resistance would have been futile anyway. Help yourself and go to the re education camp willingly and with an open mind.

:wellplayed:
Now we got another MAGA who tells us their love of the Constitution celebrating forced reeducation camps, typical

I think she is afraid of Trump.

Blah blah abortion. Who fucking cares.
I think The Cackler is spending all of her time when not in front of a podium trying to memorize talking points given her by her handlers. Not an original thought or even the slightest ability to think on her feet. She is the epitome of the Peter Principle.

I think The Cackler is spending all of her time when not in front of a podium trying to memorize talking points given her by her handlers. Not an original thought or even the slightest ability to think on her feet. She is the epitome of the Peter Principle.
Agree. I fall asleep in the middle of her sentences.

of course Harris is a LOSER. EVERYONE knows that. Only 2 more weeks and that losers big fat ass gets publicly kicked by DJT. Afterwards she will slink into obscurity where she will remain with no part in future politics which is a VERY good thing for our country. CYA Kammy! :)
LMAO.

You seem to have forgotten that Biden doesn't have to leave office. The Supreme Court gave him magical powers.

Thanks trump!

Back