Harris is the underdog.

She is the underdog...and has a high hill to climb.

So far, she has been showing great skill at climbing. Maybe Trump should think of her as the Tenzing Norgay of American politics.

She is the underdog...and has a high hill to climb.

So far, she has been showing great skill at climbing. Maybe Trump should think of her as the Tenzing Norgay of American politics.
Who is Tenzing Norgay?

Biden was the first to beat Trump. If she could pull it off she’d be second.

He is also the more skilled debater.

She will have a difficult time with him.

It’s clear at this point that Vice President Harris is the underdog in this race.

The electoral college presents a difficult challenge as explained by Nate Silver.

If she wants to win she needs lots of cash, luck and everyone to vote.
How she could be the underdog to that demented old narcissist with 34 felony convictions will always be a mystery to me.

It’s clear at this point that Vice President Harris is the underdog in this race.

The electoral college presents a difficult challenge as explained by Nate Silver.

Democrats are always the underdog.

She's got this.

So, forcing Biden out was not a sure winner.

To me, the electoral college is just one of many reasons why our constitution sucks.
Our entire federal concept sucks.
America is excessively controlled by an undereducated, socially regressive minority as a result.
Democracy is good.
Ours was moronically conceived by underqualified framers.

Yet, our constitution is vigorously defended by the most progressive liberal Democrats and the most socially regressive Republicans alike,

While it's generally defended, however, I've never heard a very detailed and rational reason for doing so.

It gave us the most shit for brains form of government on the planet earth.
Other, more modern self-determined democracies make us look like Neanderthals.

Back