Harris Supporter No Longer After Son Murdered

Goyboy

Contributor
By Illegal Alien!

“I Was a Kamala Harris Supporter. That Changed After an Illegal Alien Murdered My Son” – Pro-Trump Super PAC Releases Devastating Ad on Kamala’s Border Horror (VIDEO)​

Pro-Trump super PAC “Preserve America” released a devastating ad highlighting Kamala Harris’s deadly open border policies.

“Border Czar” Kamala Harris allowed more than 15 million illegal aliens – mainly military-age men – to pour over the border since Biden took office in January 2021.

Now they’re raping and killing innocent Americans.

This is about war on Americans.

Reactions: TOP
By Illegal Alien!

“I Was a Kamala Harris Supporter. That Changed After an Illegal Alien Murdered My Son” – Pro-Trump Super PAC Releases Devastating Ad on Kamala’s Border Horror (VIDEO)​

Pro-Trump super PAC “Preserve America” released a devastating ad highlighting Kamala Harris’s deadly open border policies.

“Border Czar” Kamala Harris allowed more than 15 million illegal aliens – mainly military-age men – to pour over the border since Biden took office in January 2021.

People would be crazy to vote for her...

There are 10's of million insane people in the country. We have a representative portion of them on this forum.
And they are brainwashed to believe they are the righteous.

Immigrants commit fewer crimes than Americans, by ratio. They come here for better lives and criming ends it all. If you want our crime rate to drop bring in more qualified immigrants. The economy will grow. America will become safer.
Yes ,there will be some who commit terrible crimes. That is true of any large group of people. Some will be bad. Some will commit 34 felonies.

By Illegal Alien!

Did you even read the article? In 2010 Harris was still the DA in San Francisco. This has nothing to do with the presidential campaign.

"Don Rosenberg’s 25-year-old son Drew Rosenberg was killed by an illegal alien driver in 2010.

“He was just coming home one night, and an illegal alien tried to make a last-second left-hand turn, and they collided,” Rosenberg previously said describing the killing of his son."

I am fascinated at the high-octane demonization and "dehumanization" that the Right is undertaking against Mexicans now. While a rape and murder are a tragedy beyond all reckoning and I am not in any way downplaying that....the fact of the matter is that illegals are NOT raping and murdering at extreme levels. They still can't hold a candle the non-stop gun violence, murder, rape and theft going on every day in America BY FULLY AMERICAN AMERICANS.

This is a chance for people to do what they always do in times when they feel uncertain. It is seeking a SCAPEGOAT. Usually when that happens if it is allowed to get AMPED UP ENOUGH and go on LONG ENOUGH it will result in very bad things happening. Just look at what happened when Germany scapegoated the Jews for their problems.

Don't tell me that screaming "RAPIST" and "MURDERER" will not result in someone deciding that the raping and murdering have to stop and the best way runs through the railroads. Load those cars up. Build those camps. Find a way to a "final solution" for the problems we face.

This is all so predictable.

And every time we hear it screamed that THEY are doing evil....it's pretty easy to see what is being done.

Because the RATIONAL voter wants to vote for the guy who:

1. Repeatedly broke his promises during the first term
2. Is a convicted felon
3. Has a LONG history of "court settlements" he had to pay for (because he's totally innocent and stuff)
4. Called America's fallen soldiers suckers and losers
5. Attacked a POW.
6. Used fallen US soldiers as a political prop (their graves specifically, presumably because he didn't have a backhoe that day)
7. Sided with pretty much every dicatator he met while president
8. Stole and HID top secret documents (he had a previous history of giving state secrets to russians so you can only wonder what happened to some of these docs)

That's where the THINKING MAN'S money is!

By Illegal Alien!

Because the RATIONAL voter wants to vote for the guy who:

1. Repeatedly broke his promises during the first term
2. Is a convicted felon
3. Has a LONG history of "court settlements" he had to pay for (because he's totally innocent and stuff)
4. Called America's fallen soldiers suckers and losers
5. Attacked a POW.
6. Used fallen US soldiers as a political prop (their graves specifically, presumably because he didn't have a backhoe that day)
7. Sided with pretty much every dicatator he met while president
8. Stole and HID top secret documents (he had a previous history of giving state secrets to russians so you can only wonder what happened to some of these docs)

That's where the THINKING MAN'S money is!
No sane person would vote for Kam...
I'm more worried about my family, my community, and my country than some mean tweets or hurt feelings....

Well, there's always Aurora Colorado where illegals from Venezuela who are members of a brutal gang are taking over apartment buildings and forcing the tenants to pay them "rent." Colorado's government put them there, along with many of the illegals who are tenants, as part of a program to help "migrants." Yea, that's worked out well...

Watch the embedded video in this one! :eek:

Meanwhile Colorado's government denies this shit is even happening!

There are 10's of million insane people in the country. We have a representative portion of them on this forum.
And they are brainwashed to believe they are the righteous.
Hence the third attempt by #TRE45ON to become your American dictator. Good luck with that!

No sane person would vote for Kam...
I'm more worried about my family, my community, and my country than some mean tweets or hurt feelings....
Yes, the not-white lady is going to destroy you, your community, your family, and the country. Could you be more dramatic, Diva Debbie? :laugh:

Did you even read the article? In 2010 Harris was still the DA in San Francisco. This has nothing to do with the presidential campaign.

"Don Rosenberg’s 25-year-old son Drew Rosenberg was killed by an illegal alien driver in 2010.

“He was just coming home one night, and an illegal alien tried to make a last-second left-hand turn, and they collided,” Rosenberg previously said describing the killing of his son."
I guess you don't understand the concept. She supports illegal immigration. Why would these people vote for he?. It's not a matter of whether Harris was directly involved in her son's death. Geez!

Back