Harris / Walz, the candidates for billionaires

T. A. Gardner

Thread Killer
There's no better, or obvious, truth than Harris and Walz being the candidates who will do billionaire's bidding than Walz taking a one-on-one meeting with George Soro's son in a NYC penthouse. The Cackler and Fudd may talk a good game about being for the little guy, but their donor list says differently. Their meetings with the rich and powerful speak volumes. They don't give a shit about you or me, they're for the rich and powerful.

While Trump has some millionaires and billionaires supporting him, Harris gets the lion's share. It's pretty clear who they think will do the most for them, and it isn't Trump.

Just looked it up - the richest Americans have given more to Trump than to Harris so far in 2024.

Just google it. The premise of the OP is false.
Former President Donald Trump has attracted significant support from some of the wealthiest Americans.

His campaign has received a total of $24.4 million from
13 billionaires, with the top three donors — Miriam Adelson, Diane Hendricks, and Kelcy Warren — contributing a substantial $5.8 million each.

Vice President Kamala Harris, the Democratic presidential nominee, has garnered significant support from tech giants and philanthropists.

Harris’s campaign has raised at least $12.8 million from
20 billionaires, including those who initially supported President Joe Biden.

Former President Donald Trump has attracted significant support from some of the wealthiest Americans.

His campaign has received a total of $24.4 million from
13 billionaires, with the top three donors — Miriam Adelson, Diane Hendricks, and Kelcy Warren — contributing a substantial $5.8 million each.

Vice President Kamala Harris, the Democratic presidential nominee, has garnered significant support from tech giants and philanthropists.

Harris’s campaign has raised at least $12.8 million from
20 billionaires, including those who initially supported President Joe Biden.

So, Harris has received $12.8 million - and Trump has received $24.4 million. Twice what Harris received.

And that article says that Trump has an advantage w/ the wealthy PAC's. It sounds like Harris' fundraising advantage comes more from individual donors.

Last edited:
So, Harris has received $12.8 million - and Trump has received $24.4 million. Twice what Harris received.

And that article says that Trump has an advantage w/ the wealthy PAC's. It sounds like Harris' fundraising advantage comes more from individual donors.
That wasn't my original statement. I was addressing quantity of donors versus what each gave. Harris has almost twice as many billionaires giving to her. That is, a larger portion of the rich and powerful give to Cackler and Fudd than Trump.

That wasn't my original statement. I was addressing quantity of donors versus what each gave. Harris has almost twice as many billionaires giving to her. That is, a larger portion of the rich and powerful give to Cackler and Fudd than Trump.
The situation is almost certainly far worse if we also count dark money.

Back