Has anyone heard from Billy lately?

I know where it comes from.

this "ice cream" eating commercial is pertinent to the national emergency declared last week. yes ? are there not many thousands of Barack's Zombie Apocalypse army swamp creature/ pizzagate/ Hollywood special diet consumers sealed indictments and "many are getting arrested" which is totally blacked out by the fake news/ damned of earth/ BZA army media? I do not know what the hell anymore is true and false in the so called "news" and "media"; but, also, I think I do know...

Last edited:
Well that doesn't take much imagination.

Billy is watching "Great Beer Reviews" and some clown with a Snow Blower producing 300DB starts clearing the sidewalk and yep...he goes postal and bust a cap on them.

I could see him stealing the snow blower and retrofitting it with multiple cartridge magazines and a scope, but not killing her......this happened about twenty miles from me.......the guy was just another medical marijuana user in the throes of reefer madness.......

I saw him on the titmouse discussion, giving yurt a hard time for being a whiny toddler, about an old poster lady called Darma, Darla, or something similar.
Darla was known by several other sobriquets, including Snarla and Darlak. In time, you will probably collect as many if not more.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

I saw him on the titmouse discussion, giving yurt a hard time for being a whiny toddler, about an old poster lady called Darma, Darla, or something similar.
Darla. She was one of the all time great JPP Posters. She made more right wing conservative men cry like babies than anyone in the history of JPP. LOL

You could tell Darlas presence by the smell of burning wingnuts. She’s sorely missed by many on JPP and loathed by men who can’t handle getting their asses handed to them by a woman. The cruelty in which she treated Tom (and she was below the belt mean to him) and the dismissive manner in which she would crush Grind’s ego were awesome to behold. Her best debates though were with Damo. Those were legendary.

She couldn’t stomach Yurtz whining. Then again who can?

Last edited:
Darla. She was one of the all time great JPP Posters. She made more right wing conservative men cry like babies than anyone in the history of JPP. LOL

You could tell Darlas presence by the smell of burning wingnuts. She’s sorely missed by many on JPP and loathed by men who can’t handle getting their asses handed to them by a woman. The cruelty in which she treated Tom (and she was below the belt mean to him) and the dismissive manner in which she would crush Grind’s ego were awesome to behold. Her best debates though were with Damo. Those were legendary.

She couldn’t stomach Yurtz whining. Then again who can?

Jesus Christ Mott, she's not going to fuck you. Calm down with trying to bury your tongue in her ass.

Back