Has anyone seen Princess Kudzu?

Jack

Verified User
As primary Spokesperson for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it would be interesting if she could give us the latest talking points, and why America should attack Iran.

As primary Spokesperson for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it would be interesting if she could give us the latest talking points, and why America should attack Iran.
No, unfortunately, I think she has left the forum.

No, unfortunately, I think she has left the forum.

I figured her cover was blown and she would come back under another name. Defending the Kingdom in everything they do.
She was always good for spreading the 'Party line' of KSA.

By the intellectual and ethical standards of jpp, she was a decent contribtor.

I presume she left for a forum which focuses on politics and minimal standards of decorum , rather than gossip , innuendo and unrelenting petty grudges.

I had forgotten about the invasive plant species. Thanks for reminding me she's gone. The forum seems just a little bit nicer.

She was about the same as any other commie/ lefty on this forum. She didn't actually need a cover, since lefties are all crooks anyway. Who gives a shit how her crook story is any different than any of the other lefty crooks here?

Lol, I think you were one of those harassing her, Princess?

She acted like a Member of the Royal Family. She constantly and consistently tried to confuse people. She would deliberately mix the two Straits up, the Hormuz Strait and the Bab-el-Mandeb Strait. She would deny that Yemen had anything to do with the Suez Canal. She would jump from one subject to another when busted on her lie. She would say things like "It's a shame what the Iranians are doing to the Yemeni People", as Saudi Arabia carpet bombed the place. She even claimed the only place she ever saw Belly Dancers was in Iraq.

She acted like a Member of the Royal Family. She constantly and consistently tried to confuse people. She would deliberately mix the two Straits up, the Hormuz Strait and the Bab-el-Mandeb Strait. She would deny that Yemen had anything to do with the Suez Canal. She would jump from one subject to another when busted on her lie. She would say things like "It's a shame what the Iranians are doing to the Yemeni People", as Saudi Arabia carpet bombed the place. She even claimed the only place she ever saw Belly Dancers was in Iraq.

My hat is off to her for living it up. We only have one life to live, so why not live it up?

You only have to look at who started this thread to know that, eh?

She was very knowledgable about the Middle East, probably spoke the language and knew the religion. I believe she grew up there. The only problem was that she used this extensive knowledge to deceive people here at JPP. Did every thing she could to defend KSA. Even in the case of Khashoggi being butchered.

She was very knowledgable about the Middle East, probably spoke the language and knew the religion. I believe she grew up there. The only problem was that she used this extensive knowledge to deceive people here at JPP. Did every thing she could to defend KSA. Even in the case of Khashoggi being butchered.

So? She's as entitled to her opinion on events as the rest of us. I didn't agree with her POV that the Saudis were blameless angels, either. She had her reasons though and stated them plainly.

It's too bad that some of us can't behave and feel the need to harass others till they leave.... especially when the ones leaving are in that small cadre of intelligent, civil, knowledgeable posters.

My perspective is she was transparent and quite open. My recollection is that she worked in the international petroleum industry and spent considerable time living in KSA andGulf states. Entirely plausible as far as I am concerned, because I know Americans who have done just that.

Annatta defends the Russian government unfailingly, but I do not consider him a GRU agent in any way

By the intellectual and ethical standards of jpp, she was a decent contribtor.

I presume she left for a forum which focuses on politics and minimal standards of decorum , rather than gossip , innuendo and unrelenting petty grudges.

Have you ever considered trying other forums yourself? There are some sites that are more bound by civil structures like no personal attacks.

Back