Has anyone seen Princess Kudzu?

So? She's as entitled to her opinion on events as the rest of us. I didn't agree with her POV that the Saudis were blameless angels, either. She had her reasons though and stated them plainly.

It's too bad that some of us can't behave and feel the need to harass others till they leave.... especially when the ones leaving are in that small cadre of intelligent, civil, knowledgeable posters.

Owl: "She's as entitled to her opinion on events as the rest of us."
Jack: My opinion, she was a paid shill of KSA. She was deliberate and calculating as she presented the case for KSA.

Astroturfing:
"Astroturfing is the practice of masking the sponsors of a message or organization to make it appear as though it originates from and is supported by grassroots participants. It is a practice intended to give the statements or organizations credibility by withholding information about the source's financial connection. Wikipedia"

My perspective is she was transparent and quite open. My recollection is that she worked in the international petroleum industry and spent considerable time living in KSA andGulf states. Entirely plausible as far as I am concerned, because I know Americans who have done just that.

Annatta defends the Russian government unfailingly, but I do not consider him a GRU agent in any way

She fooled many.

Have you ever considered trying other forums yourself? There are some sites that are more bound by civil structures like no personal attacks.

It sounds good in theory , but have a lot of friends and peers here and only have time for one message board.

It sounds good in theory , but have a lot of friends and peers here and only have time for one message board.

Quite a few of them are starting to get sick of this place and are posting less. The only reason they come here is the same reason you gave. This includes me as well. Well, besides the issue with time part. I actually have too much time to waste on things like this. This place is reminding me more and more of Amazon Politics before it imploded.

She acted like a Member of the Royal Family. She constantly and consistently tried to confuse people. She would deliberately mix the two Straits up, the Hormuz Strait and the Bab-el-Mandeb Strait. She would deny that Yemen had anything to do with the Suez Canal. She would jump from one subject to another when busted on her lie. She would say things like "It's a shame what the Iranians are doing to the Yemeni People", as Saudi Arabia carpet bombed the place. She even claimed the only place she ever saw Belly Dancers was in Iraq.

See, I was right.

Quite a few of them are starting to get sick of this place and are posting less. The only reason they come here is the same reason you gave. This includes me as well. Well, besides the issue with time part. I actually have too much time to waste on things like this. This place is reminding me more and more of Amazon Politics before it imploded.

You washed up from the Gold Box forum, which imploded due to bad behavior. The Amazon Politics Forum shut down when all of them were closed. It was a business decision, which had nothing to do with our behavior.

You washed up from the Gold Box forum, which imploded due to bad behavior. The Amazon Politics Forum shut down when all of them were closed. It was a business decision, which had nothing to do with our behavior.

Exactly. Did you notice how they first started with booting ppl who weren't Prime members? That's where their focus was and still is.

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post

No, I only visited it and many other boards on Amazon. It had very little redeemable qualities besides being the most active at night. The place was worth a few laughs at best. Amazon shut down after it became a troll hive just like Goldbox. Around the time it ended it was as bad if not worse then Goldbox was. They got rid of the forum because they were becoming troll hives like many political forums. Because of what political forums have been becoming they've been going the way of the dodo. The ones still around are normally independently run or on a rentable server space. In essence, it's both business and the shape of the forum that ended it.

Last edited:
No, I only visited it and many other boards on Amazon. It had very little redeemable qualities besides being the most active at night. The place was worth a few laughs at best. Amazon shut down after it became a troll hive just like Goldbox. Around the time it ended it was as bad if not worse then Goldbox was. They got rid of the forum because they were becoming troll hives like many political forums. Because of what political forums have been becoming they've been going the way of the dodo. The ones still around are normally independently run or on a rentable server space. In essence, it's both business and the shape of the forum that ended it.

It probably was bad business for Amazon because they had to tiptoe around and keep a tight rein on the posters so as not to offend customers and potential customers. Let's face it, if this forum was a retailer, they'd be bankrupt if their customers saw some of the crap posted here. lol

Owl and I agree. That's good enough for me.

I figured her cover was blown and she would come back under another name. Defending the Kingdom in everything they do.
She was always good for spreading the 'Party line' of KSA.
Interesting you should mention " her cover was blown"...she did go by "other names", you know, or so the story goes;)

Back