Have the implants Joe Biden had put in been discussed?

The shell we see on TV is not the racist Biden from the past even during the Obama years. Do you ask yourself why? We may literally be looking at the first real stepford wife in a man. Our President is nothing but a remote controlled piece of tissue with implants, that makes him walk the right direction, speak somewhat better than he could prior to the surgery. He is literally the first puppet to hold office.

The shell we see on TV is not the racist Biden from the past even during the Obama years. Do you ask yourself why? We may literally be looking at the first real stepford wife in a man. Our President is nothing but a remote controlled piece of tissue with implants, that makes him walk the right direction, speak somewhat better than he could prior to the surgery. He is literally the first puppet to hold office.

:rofl2:

This belongs in the conspiracy forum.

I am the whatever image you choose me to be grasshopper

My God you're Legion.

8mx.gif

I thought his tits were looking kinda big for a man. :cool: With dementia Joe I would believe about anything,....who knows, maybe he's a half a fag too!

Back